Olschool off and runnin

here we go again :grinning:

STRAINS…
PINK…Ghostrose cookie devil from @JohnnyPotseed
LIGHTBLUE…Double grape from BOG
WHITE…24K x Purplu Kush from from @JohnnyPotseed
DARK BLUE…CDLC x Canna cheese from @JohnnyPotseed
orange 24k x Mango Smile from @JohnnyPotseed

the ghost rose are gonna be grown in the tent and the others will go under new leds when the get here.

the medium is going to be cocoa coir w/ gia green 4/4/4 worm crap and cal mag foliar spray when flowering the fertilizer will be gia greean 2/8/4 and worm crap

PH 5.8-6.3
RH around 55-65% when in veg dropping to 45% when in flower
TEMP 75- 80

i will try and post updates once a week cause wel… i have NO life but GROW LIFE :grinning: :grinning:

humidifier and all kinds of fans along with A/C if needed during the summer months

38 Likes

Very nice my friend

2 Likes

I ran @ReikoX ghost rose. Beautiful plants. Hope you well with this grow.

Paws

4 Likes

Looks good. So do you only run @JohnnyPotseed s gear or do you sometimes switch it up :joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I was going to try and produce seeds but there are so many doing this and doing it well I figured I’d just concentrate on growing the best bud that i can whether it be indica my personal fav or sativa

8 Likes

Yeah man, I was going to make some OG seeds awhile back but I figured there were enough floating around anyway so I just went sensi instead :+1:

4 Likes

Looking good my friend

2 Likes

I dig the set up

2 Likes

Cant wait to see where this goes. Pullin’ up a :chair:

2 Likes

~pulls up chair~
Yup! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

that will be fun!

1 Like

I second that, ghostrose was so sweet, just beautiful.

Gonna be a killer grow man, can’t wait to see more if JPs gear in full flight!

2 Likes

got my new lights yesterday gonna set em up and transplant the youngens today pics to follow :grinning:

4 Likes

couple of pics tent is my daughters

grow and the rest is ours together but we will be adding 2 more leds on the opposite wall to be able to grow another 15-20

kinda impressed w/ the lights rgey came all ready to plug in very good packaging they are SZHLUX PT5000 a old friend of mine has used them and said they were descent i hope so but if not i will learn my lesson and get mars or spiders next time i will prolly get those anyway in the next couple of months

8 Likes

Todays or this weeks addition new hous w/new grow room next month finally out of this apt

I love this new iPad way better than that old laptop

6 Likes

21 days many more to go

The lil mocro grrens in the middle are broccoli and kale gonna give the mites something to pay attention to but if that doesn’t work I do have some of @JohnnyPotseed ‘s “1 an done” bug killer just in case

5 Likes

images (10)

Sorry I’m late,concessions line was long! Hope y’all saved me a seat

3 Likes

But of course enjoy

1 Like

Weekly update if I wasn’t so dam lazy I could tell ya’ll which are wich!(upload://cCiHpVSsYrcqwwMIQUsvI8lLxlj.jpeg)

2 Likes

Hadn’t looked at them in a few days and to my surprise they started to flower with out my OK……

7 Likes