OMG I guess I am growing pot now--15 year old mystery seeds

Lighting I have covered. 4 solstrips so far. Gotta buy the driver though

6 and 6 isnā€™t bad though as far as limits go in my opinionā€¦ Figure I will start 6 on 12/12 then when they are about 90% start another 6

2 Likes

So we had a little mishap with the pot they weā€™re all inā€¦ And the lady of the house says until I get official with the state she isnā€™t cool with it coming insideā€¦ But I think I have a decent spot out in the backyard behind my shed.hopefully by the time it cools off too much in oklahoma I will have my card ready. One of em popped leaves today!!!

4 Likes

What you may have been thinking of is that the production growers have no limit on how many plants they can have.

1 Like

Does phresh usually last that long?? Iā€™m gonna have to upgrade.

Outdoors is even better my friend. Wish I could let mine bask in the sunlight. Is it difficult to get a card?

1 Like

Nah. Just gotta get a Dr. reccomendation and pay the fee. They just started accepting apps on 8/26 and there arenā€™t a ton of known participating Drā€™s yet. Just need a spare 3-400 bux

2 Likes

Damn still pretty pricy though.

1 Like

Most of it will be the Dr visit. I am certain they will charge at least 200

$100 for a 2 year license, $20 if on medicare

2 Likes

6 Likes

The two on the right were the unfortunate mishap I mentioned before. They spent an entire 24 hrs in a pile of dirt on the ground. They donā€™t look good but have been getting better everyday amazingly.

7 Likes

No, not usually. Two things, it was over sized and my humidity is very low. But it cant keep up with peak flowering anymore. I would suggest them or CAN filters. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

So far so good. Looks like the runt is gonna pop first leaves today. I shall call that one Beyonce if it ends up being femaleā€¦ Cuz sheā€™s a survivor!!!

7 Likes

Well I sent off for a sample of MegaCrop today. Iā€™ve got a ton of outdoor style amendments and have some pretty killer soil built up. If u see any time release nute balls in my pics they are ancient and dried out. Got fish emulsionsā€¦ Rock dustsā€¦ All kinds of general 4-4-4ā€™s for my outdoor gardening in general so I will mix up something super mild to start. It rained here today so I hope it gets sunny soon!!!

3 Likes

there she (hopefully) is.

6 Likes

yeah, supposed to rain most of this weekā€¦ mine are inside, so a lot easier to manage through the oklahoma weather, as fast as it changes lol

1 Like

Brought em inside to dry outā€¦ Still rainy here today. Kept em in the shed overnite in case it stormed. Ughā€¦ Canā€™t wait to have a space all planned out and lights etcā€¦

4 Likes

Picked up a meanwell 240-24a for $24.65 shipped on eBay. It was used but looks to be good and I used PayPal so no worries there. I picked up 4 strips from Nattman on eBay. One in 5000k is marked SolStrip. My 2-3500k and 2700k are marked as sunboardsā€¦wonder if I got real Samsung Chipsā€¦O well, I will run em a bit anyway and see.

Hey @Baudelaireā€¦ Or anyone else familiarā€¦ Whatā€™s up with this Nattman on eBayā€¦ Is my 5k strip legit?

1 Like

Getting ready for indoor?