OMG I guess I am growing pot now--15 year old mystery seeds

Yeah @Fewding eventually. Gotta get to a compassionate Dr and get my fees in to the state.

Bout to be fall and Oklahoma Winters are brutal on anything outside.

4 Likes

Nattman bought a few SolStrips some months back, so if it says SolStrip it probably is. The others I have no idea, caveat emptor. He is not an authorized distributor for our products. Not sure of his business model, his SolStrips are priced $1 higher than we sell them at SolStrip.com, and his no-name strips are priced the same as SolStrips, just without the Q/A, warranty or rep… ’

2 Likes

I noticed that after… I made him a low-ball offer like I tend to do on eBay and he bit so I will run em and see.

3 Likes

Not a lot happening today from yesterday. Looks like the straggler is trying to catch up tho

On a side note I am waiting for delivery on 3 led driver’s now. All HLG meanwell 24v. A series. 120h,150h and a 240h. Didn’t mean to win all three but for under 25 a piece I will take 'em!!!

6 Likes

Woooooooooo!!!

4 Likes

I have named the one in the bottom left Bandit… in honor of Burt Reynolds!!
Kinda looks like a 'stache bro.

7 Likes

That was like super duper fast.

3 Likes

Still wet out here. Glad I have em in this small pot for now so I can keep em from getting flooded. Gonna have to figure out what to do soon about getting em inside

4 Likes

I think I found my starter cab.

4 Likes

Found this in my stuff… Anybody remember using these as cheapo cool tubes?

9 Likes

Really glad to see a fellow Oklahoman doing well :grin:

Looking good dude. You’re really gonna like the megacrop. Very easy to use. Also that cab looks perfect. Nice and discreet haha. What are you thinking for lighting?

I’ve got 3 sunboards led strips (solstrips knockoffs) and a 4th actual solstrip. 2-3500k, 1-5000k and 1-2700k for now.

1 Like

Right. I forgot haha.

We almost lost Bandit yesterday. This moving the plants around outside to keep em protected from the weather is tough… I dropped something on top of the pot moving it around and cut 3/4 through main stem.

I propped it up as you can see. Looks like it will make it.

3 Likes

A little LITFA and she should be fine. :wink:

2 Likes

Some real sunshine and warm weather would be nice too. Sitting in the garage hidden off to the side with a flourescent shop light on em til it clears up later today… Agggh gotta hurry up with this registering thing.

1 Like

Looks like 2 of em need to be transplanted. Should I do that before I put em to bed or when the first wake up?

1 Like

I would do it just before bed so the roots have time to settle before they are put to work again

4 Likes

Seeing some action… On 1…

6 Likes