OMG I guess I am growing pot now--15 year old mystery seeds

right on brother beautiful little plants i hope my next run is half as frosty

5 Likes

Way to go my Okie Brother, seems we have a few of us Okies hanging out around here. Gotta love it.

Let’s Overgrow this Biotch!

fr0g_D

3 Likes

Absolutely!!! Hopefully we can get some more Okla-locals up in here.

3 Likes

I am trying with this damn camera… I just suck… It’s a Canon Rebel T6. Need a macros lens extension tho for the realllly close ups. May try dumping RAW onto the computer and zooming in with software.

We are getting close though people!.. Those trichs look AMAZEballs…

I do see a difference after using reCharge in 2 out of the last 4 feedings. I added a low dose of recharge from a sample I got from the DUDE GROWS website. Only had to pay $1.00 shipping and got enough recharge to make a whole gallon. So I eyeballed a little bit into the feedings along with a little MegaCrop and some of the bloom booster I have been using.

Overnite the smell developed a little and they were frostier than before. I may have to pick up a small pack of recharge somewhere to have around.

It is getting quite cold in my garage overnite lately causing quite a color show. I am skirting that edge of TOO cold though and am happy I am almost done with this run. I need to finish the cab and get things proper so I can run these @ReikoX autos I got sent. Won’t have to worry about the temps as much with it being on 20/4 and when they finish it should be warming up some which will cause a whole new set of problems for me here in Oklahoma as the Summer looms… Will be cool to test how much difference insulating my garage door does in the Summer as well. Winter wise I picked up about 12 degrees in air temp which is awesome because I still have 3 panels of the door exposed so when I get those we should be maybe 15 degrees difference.

6 Likes

8 Likes

So we had a bit of a setback. Needless to say the smells overwhelmed some of the others in my house so I chopped em Jan 4th. It was a sad day but I will finish my cabinet build out now and put in for filtration for next go.

This is what I ended up with. Pretty sad but smells are crazy and there is at least a little smoke there.

Next time this will be done correctly!!! OverGrow

8 Likes

It’s all about learning ,having fun, and the willingness to improve with each grow!

2 Likes

Did you reveg the one you planned on?

So here is the end…:sob:
And @Dr_Jekyll no I did not get to reveg… Must complete the grow lair before I start again. No more half ass cuz it’s too smelly for the delicate noses in the home.

10 Likes

Congrats!!! The 1st harvest is very special :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey man! At least you got something!

My first 3 grows were leggy males no-one told me any different on and seedlings that got 8 inches and fell over and never got first true leaf set…

But it looks fantastic! What’s the smell on her?

3 Likes

Congrats @Stusatwork

You never forget the first smoke of your own weed. It will stay with you forever and was what started my obsession many moons ago.

Enjoy it man.

2 Likes

@toastyjakes - one plant smelled like dumpster fire. The other smelled like sour orange Hubba Bubba while growing. Now that they are dry and in the same jar it"s like somebody lit the produce dumpster on fire in the jar.

Tested a bud this morning. Not the strongest… White Ash.burned clean… Perfect. Jar and burp…jar and burp…

I have grown before but this is the first in 15 yrs @Bongedtobits

I wanna pop my “first time growing true :fire: well” cherry. That is something I need to experience and am working to make that happen!!!

4 Likes

Top tip. Don’t post when baked out your nut.

Will be a lovely trip down memory lane then enjoy.

1 Like

Oh I gotta try this. I had heard of it b4 but never the system to go about it

3 Likes

Dude I love the homer

4 Likes

You can also let the plant finish flowering in 12/12, then when you harvest leave some smaller buds and leaves on the plant. Chuck it back under 24 hours or whatever and in a couple weeks or so they’ll start vegging again (hopefully lol)

3 Likes