Omuerta Genetix...who has grown anything by him?

Has anyone grown any Omuerta Genetix? What did you like or not like?
I have grown Luke’s stuff for the last 7+ yrs.
I have always gotten good plants.
I do not have the pics as they were all lost when my Fagbook account was banned…yrs of photos.
Lmk

2 Likes

I just made my first order to him a bit ago, Luke was awesome, I have a trip out of state coming up so wont run them till summer.
I got thousand oaks F5, and serroquel F2 and he included herijuana F4 as a freebie, had to go thru customs and was in my mailbox in 12 days.
So far I am very impressed!

1 Like

Yes…order direct from him. Especially Veterans…see website for details.
I was just wondering if anyone had tried him. I have been running his gear for years and have been pleased…
100.00 for an f5…documented breeding on his worked strains.
You are going to love the 1000 oaks f5s…nothing but nasty raunchy godawful stinking huge buds…it dries to some very fine tasty good looking bud.

6 Likes

So glad I snagged a pack of Thousand Oaks F5 after reading your post @Catchin1

I just ordered the quetzalcoatl f5 – excited to see how it goes. How is the Thousand Oaks?

My friend sent me this pic of his Quetzacoatl F5 a week ago and described it as having an almost artificial grape smell. When he chopped it yesterday, he said the frostiness was off the charts. I’m looking forward to sampling it in a few weeks.

3 Likes

This is the finished result for the Quetzacoatl F5, I’m sorry the picture isn’t very good. The structure and yield were kind of laughable compared to other things he’s growing, but the trichome coverage was definitely eye catching.

3 Likes