On the hunt for some moms

Im on the hunt for some moms . I have a area for veg , flower and clone . They will be flower (5x5 area but expect it to get bigger)with 1000w hps and veg with a 1000w MH, for now . I found a seedling inside some NYC piff . I think its a haze. Dam expensive . Any ways I have that In a areoponic bucket (thats goning soon I didnt expect the seed to germinate) with a bubbler w/ GH nutrients and a little bit organic black strap molasses . I am attempting to germinate 5 Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1 and 5 Purple lazerlites . But have allot more . Ive purchased almost 1 of everything from MR nice (shantibaba) , some stuff from GHS. Should be fun. Everything will be cloned before flowering.

18 Likes

Whose BK’s Hugh?
If there from Caleb CSI, ya might want to give them a little help.
Shells are hard, sand edges and it wouldn’t hurt to precrack and a soak.
I got a hundred of them or so, he told me straight up they were gonna bea tough act.

4 Likes

looks good…gotta love clones! Nothing like sharing a great cut…

4 Likes

No verdant green from seedbay. I have aspirin bottle with sandpaper on the outer edge of the inside I put them in fist and shake lightly. When I switched to the climate controlled heat mat my success rate was around 95%. I will be fine. Thank you though.

8 Likes

Verdent Green ah yes, good friend of mine BBP
Gave me some S1’s of theirs and some crosses he made with them.
Pre98 bk s1
Pre 98 bk bx
Pre98 bk s1 x deep chunk

Hope the better for ya.

6 Likes

I seen some grown out on ICmag . Most looked like the clone . Im sure an alike pheno could be found in 20-30 seeds at mostc.
Chemdog 91 s1 from Humboldt csi should be here later in the week too . Also GHS trainwreck s1 ,Jack Herer , nevile haze. I would like to go with MNS but I cant do a 16 week flower time . That and the G13xHaze from MNS are what im exited for. I want to grab more stuff from Humboldt csi like their purple urkle s1. I have a bit ill be doing should be fun . This what I will be germing from MNS
|Early Haze
|Critical Mass
|Dreamtime
|Critical Skunk
|Master Kush Skunk
|Angel’s Breath
|Shit
|Medicine Man
|G13 x Haze
|G13 x Widow
|Black Widow
|La Niña
|G13 x Skunk
|Skunk Haze
|Neville’s Skunk
|Spice
|The Doors
|Early Skunk
|Early Queen
|Critical Haze
|U2
|Afghan Haze

12 Likes

You’ll like the Medicine Man, you want some f2’s to run with your f1’s?

6 Likes

Not right this second Im taking on more than I ever have at once. But thank you.
I think Ill only be able to germinate 5 at a time. I dont want to take them just to have them. I want to be able to clone each plant. I have to hold on to every plant while in flower. I think im going to need more space than I think I need . I have it . Its a PIA to clean and build a proper spot though.
Thank you though.

9 Likes

One bbk popped already , and were off. Ill let its tap root get little bigger then there going into my rapid rooters.

4 Likes

From another Mr Nice fan I say- nice list.

I had a really, really nice keeper from the Skunk Haze I ran somewhat recently. That, Critical Haze and Pink Floyd have all turned out some really nice sat plants that didn’t take eons to finish.

Tuning in for the show, good luck!
Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

I think he has everything , every pheno type if you really want to look . 16 + week hazes to fast flowering large yield crops and everything in between.

3 Likes

Chair pulled up for the show I’m on a mother hunt myself
Can’t wait to see you get around to the black widow

4 Likes

I will be germinating most of them really quick . WW (or BW) is enroute in the mail still. I want most of these vegging ready to be cloned. I will do as many as I could in multiples of 5 per pack packed in together. I have smaller multiple aeropnic setups for vegging . Im looking to achieve a perpetual grow , vertically . Thats the end goal.
I personally think Critical Haze and G13 x Haze are going to be the better ones and of course chem 91 s1.

3 Likes

I want to do a ww seed run for the community everyone keeps suggesting the bw of Mr Nice as being the closest to the original

5 Likes

It was is the original . When Mns left GHS he took his moms . The awards won BY GHS for white widow was from shantibaba (MNS) . Greenhouse seeds had to grow from MNS stock to find another mother , shanti says.
If you dont know the history between those two its a bit to read. I person only care about the plant so I dont get into that stuff but its pretty crazy . I actually like Franco. RIP.
GHS at one point photo shopped MNS pictures and was using them. But GHS owns the names WW not the original mother and father though , same with SSH , NH White rihno , En lina all those trophy arjan won way back when are because of shanti.

4 Likes

As far as beans Ive been fiddling with the idea . I just bought this . If not Im sure ican give up a clone and a babby daddy.

3 Likes

Yeah I had been fiddling around with the idea of doing some classics for seed runs someone already beat me to the NL lol so ww is next was going to just buy the Nirvana ones but with so many suggestions of MrNice I guess I shouldn’t be so cheap :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

4 of the 5 BBK germinated already. I put 3 in rapid rooters in a humidity dome. 2 Lazerlites shells are starting to split. The seedling heat mat with thermostat is everything they say it is .

2 Likes

This isn’t the MILF section is it? Lol :laughing::laughing::laughing::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

All ten germinated when I came home from work this morning. They all went into rapid rooter cubes. Except the one of the BBK . I broke the tip of the tap root . I will see if it continues to grow if not I have one more to put in its place.

2 Likes