One light One Plant One year later

Its been about a year but I’m firing back up with one of my original strains its jack herer x Blackberry kush from www.kingklonebrand.com

27 Likes

Definitely gonna follow along. Fixing to rig up something similar myself. Those temps are crazy though! Almost 98 in there. Wow!

8 Likes

the tent isn’t function able yet , no fans or cooling yet as the plant is in my basement under t-5s the timer , intake & exhaust fans will soon be in the light is a Johnson c-x 6 @ 340 w. will be using megacrop & royal gold basement mix in a 3 gal. smart pot this will be a single plant grow the tent is 3x3 once I get this kicked off the second tent will go up

13 Likes

Gave her the first topping today canopy control is a must this strain is a joy to grow

19 Likes

Beautiful plant my friend. Watch out for those signs of heat stress though.

Stay lifted :slight_smile:

8 Likes

thanks the plant don’t reside in the tent yet & in a cool environment this weekend intake \exhaust & cooling getting put back in place & temperatures controlled I managed to get this cut back after a year of having it farmednout

6 Likes

Good to see you come back out of the shadows friend. It’s been a long year for us both and i’m glad things have apparently worked out for you :slight_smile:

I’ll be following along!

5 Likes

welcome aboard Jelly were steadily gaining momentum !

6 Likes

This is one of the two strains I ran last year a friend kept it going for me the candy land was lost , trying to get another clone of it now

6 Likes

This baby wasn’t the pillar of health & barely rooted when I picked her up but feel very fortunate I had a trusted friend that kept her going for a year this is a keeper , topping , training & pruning are important early on in single plant grows & that’s exactly what I’m doing here , so as she is developing under the t-5 I gave her her first topping she is not ready for the intensity of the led yet

14 Likes

Awesome! It is a passion that can be put on the back burner but the love of growing cannabis never goes away.

5 Likes

having trouble uploading multiple pics here is the pic I couldn’t get to post

11 Likes

My favorite hobby & probably the only one that gives me something back plus countless hours of enjoyment

7 Likes

The heat here has been sweltering has been at or above 100.f for a few days & its just getting started I test ran the cooler 85.f not perfect but I’ll take it the pair of 6 inch duct fans will bring humidity down to about 60℅

7 Likes

I fed her today mega crop @ 2 gr.=1 gal. & dry cal mag @ 1\2 gr.= 1 gal. she is starting to branch out toping & training slows her a bit but if done now speeds the filling of the scrog later when it counts also insures good clone sites

7 Likes

This strain grows pretty aggressive once established & I believe we’re about there I want to kick this off she is ready to kick it up a notch

8 Likes

I test fired the tent today & she is ready the clone has responded to some TLC I think we have the humble beginning of a grow

5 Likes

We now have a grow

4 Likes

the first 24 hrs. Under the led & I’ve got about an inch of solid growth , we’re off to a good start , the quart container she was in was solid roots , megacrop is working as advertised !

8 Likes

I’ve switched to the California light works light & did a little training

6 Likes