One light One Plant One year later

I’m not a big fan of defoliation but I’m gonna remove some stuff below the screen & as I get bud sites remove just enough that the buds get light I believe leaves are like solar panels

5 Likes

A little rough but the clone has took I’m gonna have her under the t-5 a bit longer & thennim gonna kick off the second tent as this finishes I’m gonna pick up another clone of this same strain soon

Uploading…

3 Likes

she seems to like the led so I put her in a 2 gal smart pot which downsized from the other tent to fit the smaller light & 2x2 scrog when the plant gets larger this will allow daily feeding

3 Likes

2 Likes

Central Control where all the data is stored & analyzed lol…

4 Likes

All is going OK this morning

3 Likes

I zoomed in but I still couldn’t tell what the little sticker or picture is. Looks quite clean and organized @horribleherk56. I wouldn’t dare take a picture of the Shitkicker Shed right now. What a mess! Coons, Armadillos, I need a broom and a .410!

:cowboy_hat_face:

The sticker is a nutrient advertisement I thought looked cool although I’ve never used the stuff lol the pic is but one small area the rest remains a cluster f**$ lol

2 Likes

today is 19 days since I flipped & usually she shows by day 22 but I don’t think thatsvgonna happen possibly the heat slowed her a bit

4 Likes

I want to wish everyone a happy Labor day as for me I’m just playing it safe with the new baby feeding megacrop @ 1gram per gal. & 1\2 gr. (dry) cal - mag per gal. she is recovering from her first topping

3 Likes

This little light was bought with the intention of pairing it up to a water farm my grow room just gets too hot in the summer & it caused problems coco based soiless mix is a lot more user friendly & performs almost as good & a lot more forgiving

3 Likes

Getting a little growth & she is greening up

3 Likes

I did a major round of super cropping tonight my tent is filling

3 Likes

The other tent is now hydro

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Your flowering girl looks like a bunch of super bushy bamboo plants…super cool leaf structure.
Wishing you weight and killer smoke!!

3 Likes

thanks Tappy this strain very much gives off a jungle like structure this is the first time I’ve let her get this big before I flipped & imnliking the result

2 Likes

she has snapped right back aft

er super cropping the little plant in the water farm is still settling in

2 Likes

My tablet seems to have a mind of its own these days lol

I’m a bit puzzled today is day#25 since the flip & no buds yet last grow she was budding at day #19 the only thing different is the heat we have had a hot summer with above average temperature in both July & august yesterday was the first day we didn’t hit at least 100.f in awhile it is supposed to cool down as fall a

pproaches so I’m hoping that along with the cool down she starts giving me some bud nubbins

2 Likes

I picked up another baby yesterday for now its gonna veg here I’ve got to make my stand larger to accommodate both plants until my cob tent finishes

5 Likes