One light One Plant One year later

messed this up somehow here

is the plant

2 Likes

Many thanks @horribleherk56. It’s very cool of you to put that together for my information. I really appreciate it and I’m going to garden store for pots, dirt and some Texas Tomato feed I’ve been wanting to try. Some ppl are using it on cannabis with rave reviews. Here’s one from @Jetdro

Urban Farms Texas Tomato Food(for FLOWER)
Urban Farms Texas Vegetable Food(for veg)
100% complete, NEVER EVER have to ADD ANYTHING…when your done fooling around, look it up.

I’m getting some to try. Thanks again bro!

:cowboy_hat_face:

believe it or not I’ve had good success growing weed in miracle grow soil & nutrients , I’m using royal gold basement mix & megacrop but I’m going back to royal gold tupur \megacrop that better suites my style of growing

4 Likes

Hoping to flip her around the 15 - 20th of this month

4 Likes

I’ve gone back to using my favorite clone dome which was a Costco rotisserie chicken container it works extremely well & required no modifications

9 Likes

I might not make my goal of flipping by the 15 th I’m wanting a bit more growth than this before I flip

6 Likes

I fed tonight & from now on I’m feeding every 2 days my canopy is the thickest I’ve ever had & I’ve been doing this for awhile but the learning curve never stops , not sure if I’ll flip by the 15th. I’m just kind of letting her go at her own pace

3 Likes

Not trying to rain on your parade, or anything, But, Be careful with that feeding regimen… There looking mighty green. Too much Nitrogen will take em out in a jiffy… No pun intended. Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your input I’ve reduced the megacrop to 4gr. Per gal. & going off the recommended basement mix instruction that says 1 gal you can feed daily & 5 gal feed every 3 days I’m in 3 gal. So I’m trying to feed every 2 days , so far no tip burn my tablet makes the green look darker than it actually is , that said your advice on the nitrogen is well founded

4 Likes

next Thursday I’m gonna have to take a good look at things & see if she is ready to flip I think how full & how much growth above the screen plays a big role in your final yield last grow of this I yielded 8 oz. I’m hoping to do better this time I might have to veg an additional week the 2 back corners are a bit slow in filling

2 Likes

slow but sure the growth is filling the back corners

3 Likes

You could probably flip them now and those gaps will fill quickly when they stretch.

3 Likes

You’re right & I’m gearing up to flip next Thursday I’m feeling pretty good about things

3 Likes

I’m getting ready to put my second tent back together I now have everything I need except the scrog that I’m gonna build next weel

3 Likes

Right on schedule to flip Thursday the 15 th. I had my doubts if she was gonna be ready

The right rear corner

1 Like

I got a lot of growth over the weekend she is in her groove

3 Likes

I flipped today I’m anticipated 2-

3 weeks of vigorous growth this strain is kind of wimpy early on but later can reach beast status

3 Likes

Just waiting I’m pretty happy with everything

4 Likes

were in another heatwave & temperatures are high by next summer I’m gonna have a way to cool my room down during daytime lights out period by 8 tonight when the light kicks on things will have cooled down

5 Likes