One light One Plant One year later

I would of fed this morning but today is supposed to be the end of the heat wave I’m ready for fall my room the tents are in is only 10x10 & by next summer better insulation & AC are coming I’m gonna get one of those small portable units with the exhaust ducting & only run in the peak heat hours possibly on a timer over the winter I’m gonna set up reservoirs on timers so I can leave for 4 days or so at a time

5 Likes

Heat and humidity is fogging your camera lens, I hate it when it happens to me. They look fine on the camera and then when you up load them they are all blurry. Getting bigger with the stretch now in full swing, looking good.

The camera (built in ) on this $49.00 rca tablet doesn’t work very well on a good day lol

1 Like

It’s stuck on the romantic misty framing setting lol.

Lol I broke my apple i-pad & this gets me by for now but somewhere down the road its gonna get replaced maybe after I buy a new light & tent lol

1 Like

Yeah, you got your priorities right :+1:

I have another light & tent I’m about to get put back together but ultimately would like to stagger 3 small harvest’s without breaking the bank to do it meanwhile my back corners of the screen are somewhat filling in spite of my grumbling I should get some bud-nubbins by the end of the month

5 Likes

I had to raise the light tonight the explosive growth I’ve been waiting for has started its on & cracking this is gonna get good

Uploading…

5 Likes

My aggressive growth continues we should have bud sites by the end of the month

5 Likes

Super cropping is gonna be a must as the tent fills

6 Likes

Wow!.. The deep green look has vanished, and they look great!! Im floored. Nice work bro! :blush::+1:

1 Like

Thanks I took your advice & backed the nutrient strength noff a bit I’m using megacrop so I couldn’t just pull the nitrogen that’s a single plant input in the tent June 20th.

6 Likes

Looks good @horribleherk56. :+1:
Have you flipped her to 12/12 yet :question:
Happy growing mate …
Gaz

2 Likes

I flipped August12 I’m really excited as I’m coming off a long dry spell a friend kept this strain alive while I was shut down this is my second grow of this & hopefully what I learned from my first grow has improved this round here is the pics that didn’t get posted last night

9 Likes

They are overflowing now, should be getting into their stretch as well, your going to have a full tent.

2 Likes

Just want to thank you for your input this place & the people here are great I really feel comfortable here & enjoy sharing the experience

4 Likes

Man @horribleherk56! That is a wad of weed bro! That’s one plant? Great Growin’ my man. All da love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by this is gonna get interesting this plant has really perked up this strain is real timid early on but in later growth gets aggressive

3 Likes

hey oleskool thanks for the kind words I put this plant in June 20 my goal here is to generate a decent amount of good product with a minimum investment & share the experience lol & hopefully keep it simple enough for just about anyone could duplicate it

1 Like

Of course, your very welcome Herk :slight_smile:. Its hard to tell another grower that he/she might be doing something that may harm, or affect their plants. It kinda makes the other grower feel stupid in public. Believe me, I know! I used to feel slightly agitated, or pissed off when someone told me something negative about my grows. But, look at it like this,… The members here on Overgrow are “Family” and we only want the best for each other. It took alot out of me to post something that most would consider “negative”, But I had to jump in and say something to ya. No disrespect intended. Bottom line, Just trying to help. I have never knocked down anyones grow in my life, and the real reason Iam here is to associate with others with the same interest, and discuss matters in a sensible way, and teach a beginner a thing or two. I learn something new everyday from the Overgrow community. We have all had our little arguments on the forum with others, but when its all said and done and overwith, we are still as “One” … A tightly knit community who wants only the Best for each other… “We are Family” :wave::blush: Have a nice day!

6 Likes