One light One Plant One year later

Bam!! Two in one week! This oleskool Wonder Warthog 3D award is presented to @CLOSETGROWTH. For the post that most embraces the spirit of OG. Each new member needs to see it! You’re an OG Champion bro. Thanks from
oleskool.

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Thanks Buddy, I tell it like it is… Thank you very much for the Award. Means alot to me. :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

If advice seems sound I won’t hesitate to take it & in this case I benefit from your ability to read a plant much appreciated !

2 Likes

Thanks Herk, if I wasnt able to give out “Good” advice on a specific subject, Then I would just leave it alone, and be on my merry way. Experienced advice is what we all want, or need. Guessing games can cause more harm than good. I’ll leave it at that. You take care my friend. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got an early start at reconfiguration of my shop to accommodate my second 3x3 tent also moved the one I’m growing in now I’ve got everything to put the second tent back together in the next few days

5 Likes

It’s a PITA to move tents and reset isn’t it @horribleherk56? I just did that recently. Set up a 4X4 and relocated a 3X3 and a 2X3. Wore this old hippie out for days!

2 Likes

Yeah my grow room / storage is 10 x 10 & I had to relocate some large shelves as well , now its time for a cold beer lol I’ll post some pics when I get her up , thanks for stopping by , do you remember the wonder wartnhog comic strip ? seems it was in with the furry freak bros

2 Likes

That’s it @horribleherk56! The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers and their cat Freddy. Wonder Warthog was another of the great Gilbert Sheltons comic strips established in ‘63 I think.

Peace/Love…oleskool

8 Likes

some of that stuff used to come out in the Berkley barb & underground news papers I’m almost 63 & that stuff was going strong when I was a pup pretty much lost today but a whole counter culture was thriving back then there was a lesser known comic character called trashman he was a tad bit on the radical side , I remember when I got Abbie Hoffman steal this book copy what an eye opener lol

1 Like

Hey @horribleherk56. We are bros from the same throws! I’ll be 67 next month. Those were laying around on every coffee table in Austin in 1970. I love to roll a joint, pick up some Fab Furry Freak Brothers and I’m right back there. LMAO! Peace/Love

2 Likes

I think that’s why I enjoy my grow room so much getting product is nice but the growing experience just takes me back to another era even if its just for a bit I try to get lost once a day & rubbing elbows with everyone here broadens the experience

1 Like

Absolutely. I know exactly what you mean. It was 90 degrees and I still spent fro 6:30 to 9:30 in there because I like it. What are you smokin’ on my friend?

I’m!smoking superlemonhaze a friend gave me until this finishes this is top notch got a bit more done tonight

2 Likes

I can now cross reassembling a grow tent off my bucket list they sure the hell come apart easier than they go back together I’ll put light & fans in tonight , then a stand & scrog soon to follow

4 Likes

Today’s pics just waiting on the buds & taking notes to use in the next round

6 Likes

I feel like a kid at Christmas as I dig things out & trial fit them I only used this stuff for one grow before SHTF missing a couple of petty items I’ve misplaced but its all coming together I plan on kicking this off next week I like to adapt existing stuff like milk crates & PVC for the scrog I could sit the drip pannonnthe floor but it hurts to bend that low

3 Likes

Hell yeah they do! I needed a day to recover after that shit! Which reminds me, I had a fuck of a hard time attaching my flex hose tonight to my fan for my cool tube. WTF?! I spent an hour trying to get that bitch on! I got the fan connected to the outgoing hose but attaching the short piece of flex from other end of fan to cool tube did me in. It’s not connected now! I’ve got 6 girls waiting to get in that tent so in the morning! It shouldn’t be that difficult! Anyone know any tricks to make this easier? All Love bro…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hahahahaha! I should have known! Which works best on flex duct? Yours or mine? It’s already hot enough in this old Shitkicker Shed of mine!

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! :laughing:

1 Like