One plant one light, been using this tech for almost 10 years

One plant one light, been using this tech for almost 10 years wondering if anyone else has done this

20 gal reservoir, 2x2 tray, 1000w hps per plant

Week 5 flower Aurora Indica Nirvana seeds

73 Likes

beautiful! I ran aurora indica in December. fantastic strain

6 Likes

I agree she might not be super frost but she is great for anxiety and pain, thanks for the comment!

8 Likes

Wow ! Great looking plant . I’ve never concentrated on just one . How long did you veg for ?

2 Likes

About 3 weeks, i run 2 per 5x10 tent. 12 plants in flower go along ways

4 Likes

Tangie week 3

26 Likes

Looking good outlaws how big is that tent?

2 Likes

22 Likes

5wx10Lx6.5H 2x1000w hps

6 Likes

Tangie stalk

23 Likes

Oh ok makes since now you got two plants in there I thought it was two separate times lol …I bet that’s a full tent when it’s all said and done

3 Likes

I average about 2 to 3 lbs per plant, best was just over 7lbs with trainwreck

12 Likes

That’s very impressive have you ever ran more than two in this setup? And if so how much did those numbers drop?

1 Like

I dig the setup your using with the tray and reservoir is that soil or what kind of mix in it

If I believe I’m seeing things correctly it’s like a big version of an octopot

1 Like

Nice setup. I’m also a fan of fewer plants bigger pots and more light/plant. A 7lb plant?! I’d love to see a pic of that if you have one

3 Likes

I have done 4 per tray but i have the time and the space to do 1 per light, i will be doing 12 plants in 6 tents for my flower so its a manipulation of plant count atm. The root structure with one plant taking over the whole tray really boosts the yield and i can flush or change up nutes for each plant this way

9 Likes

Exactly, i use hydroton in low area for water circulation, croutons on top of that and promix for a casing layer to block light and get a bigger root system. They drink about 5 gal of nute solution a day around week 3

12 Likes

I used to put foil over the top instead of promix and the roots would be on the top of my media. But air circulation to the root zone with ebb and flow was affected and harvest was reduced.

4 Likes

@Jetdro come check this out man it’s like giant octopots lol

2 Likes

It was about 7 years ago and I’ll have to go through my hard drive to find it. It was Trainwreck fem from Greenhouse seeds

4 Likes