One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

Thanks for the detailed explanation! Looking forward to the pics to come :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you going to put an air stone via air line and pump/compressor/blower to the 1/2 inch reservoirs in bottom of each bucket? or are you going to run some h2o2 in the nute solution?

Nice looking set up @Viva_Mexico :sunglasses:

Does the water after the flood cycle return to the reservoir or to waste ?

1 Like

I only use air stones in the rez. I set it up so that everytime the water cycles either direction the solution has to fall to the controller or the rez adding dissolved O. I do run H2O2 quite frequently.

It returns. I use the same solution for around 5 days than I add more nutes and run around another 5 days.

5 Likes

Good morning amigos!

Yesterday was a really busy day but I got a lot done.

these showed up

Clone machine update

One of the moms before transplant. It is around 4ft.

Starting to transplant. ( This should be the last time I use plants that are too big)

I have to clean up the plants before transplant. I remove all inner branches close to the stem.

Roots. This was one of the plants that was infested with root aphids and was soaked in the neem solution and treated afterwards with an assortment of products.

Working pic and was trying to capture the beautiful blue light that comes out when the d.e’s start.

Finally finished the row of 3.

13 Likes

Controller shot @anon32470837

18 Likes

When I feel like I did a bunch of stuff in a day and all proud of myself, then read your updates, I feel like I was actually a sleep the entire day. Lucha Viva! Nice work @Viva_Mexico! Every time.

7 Likes

LOL For sure!! Every time I come to this thread I get humbled and informed. Love it!!

2 Likes

Yes! @Viva_Mexico and @Kalgrae. He must have a crew. I know what you mean! By the time I get everything fed and watered, tidy up a little, smoke several joints and spend 2 hours or so on OG, my day is done and I’m worn out! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I have one helper who yesterday for example was washing gravel. I don’t let him do anything with the plants because he only half asses anything he does. Today I am having another metal security door installed so his job for the day is to babysit the workers outside so today I will wash gravel. Smoking a bowl next to the filter right now though ,:sunglasses:

7 Likes

You are a busy hombre @Viva_Mexico. Have you had any more break ins or security issues? Me preocupa tu hermano. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

No, thanks be to Odin for keeping the rats away. Starting on Tuesday I will be super secure. The second and last door was installed yesterday. Also had a floor drain installed so no more carrying buckets of dirty water!!! Wooohooo

17 Likes

Odin? What team you batting on viva? Lol.:joy:
I guess some dude, Jdog or something, has your back. Least that’s what I heard. Easy dude to reach out to, but hard to get an answer from? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

More seriously…
I went through your entire thread from the start looking for a light count, height and square footage. Somewhere around post 180 or so(???), you answer SQF but I was high, it was late and had forgotten And was going to ask, but the thread itself is like a book so I’m just gonna go dig again. Some serious good advice/knowledge about all sorts of stuff hiding in here. :scorpion:

Tithe on @Viva_Mexico

4 Likes

Hey amigo! Yes Lord Oden is a smoker!!! So, as long as I blow some smoke towards Valhalla from time to time I know that they will give me a seat at the table.:wink:

flower room 1 is
17ft wide by 40ft long about 700sqft 9 ft ceiling

Flower room 2 is
17ft wide by 26

Mom room is
17 x 26

Veg room is
17 x 26

The idea is to run both flower rooms 5 weeks apart with a 9 week strain. One week is for cleaning and set up for the new cycle. So each room is on a 10 week cycle.

I have more rooms but I won’t expand until I get these two dialed in to the day.

13 Likes

Big enough plant there, bud? :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah too big. Gonna have to use my Viking axe to top it. This can be a disadvantage to hydro mom’s. You can almost see ( I see it in my head like when Mr miagai taught the karate kid to trim bonsi :nerd_face:) the line where I will cut the top half off to start to train for a mom.

1 Like

I’m just bustin your balls :wink:
I’m jealous because I’ve never had a plant that big in veg, indoor or out.

4 Likes

Wow! I cant imagine what the power bill is every month for that much light? Mines almost 200 bucks a month with just a 600w hps (plus the rest of my house crap)

2 Likes

Worked out what we used to get through in dollars and it came out at about 380 a month. A house move and led lighting has reduced that to around 200 :thumbsup:

2 Likes

The trick with electricity is to find out which hours are peak-most expensive and avoid them. Also, there are different consumption levels with their respective tariffs per meter. The trick is to find out how much you can consume before jumping to the next tariff. What I do is open a new meter(s) contract at the same location and divide the load between the meters. Many times once you jump up a level with the electric company you can’t come back down without canceling a contract and opening a new one. Some electric company’s offer subsistence for green energy ie solar panels. You can feed directly back into the meter.

10 Likes

Clone Machine getting dialed in. One more run at I will have it 100%. I had to kill more than 300 clones to get to this point. Why, Because of variables. One of the most important things about growing is that when learning you can only change 1 variable at a time. So I setback the grow 1 month as well as losing 300+ clones, but now I know what was wrong and how to fix it. Worth the wait. Change a variable and LITFA!!!

Was having a bad morning until I opened the clone machine. :hugs: I love my job!

20 Likes