One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

Another satisfied customer!

9 Likes

Love it!! I am gonna have to start buying 55 gallon drums!

2 Likes

Pro tip, when you run out just fill the bottle with water and shake it up! More LITFA!

5 Likes

LIFTA?what is it? Never seen that stuff before

3 Likes

@ReikoX has free samples. :yum:

@Bigpete it is a joke amigo.

4 Likes

Best thing to happen to weed since the bong! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Transplanted the clones to the baskets. Running two tables off one Rez,:thinking:. They look happy. They will be vegged for around 2 weeks than into the buckets now installed in flower room 1. Clone machine is soaking in bleach h2o solution and tomorrow I will fill it with another 165. this time with only g.cx q variegation pheno. 9 clones did not root. 3 of the 9 did have a little root, but not enough to transplant so 165-9= 156. 156/165 is a 94.5% root success. Next time I want 100%
The room with white plastic is still temporary

Not the final arrangement. Gonna have rows of 3

16 Likes

All those plants… All that space… The possibilities… Oh my goodness…

1 Like

Looks like a lot of work getting done!

1 Like

Yeah finally!!! Now that I know what is what strain wize it is time to rock and roll.

• forgot to mention that clones on the tables are only two strains but with two phenos each.
2 Likes

Great job cloning. They are really taking off in the baskets. I’m planting-up clones too. 200 blueberry, C99, and JesusOG into 3.5’’ pots. When preparation gets overwhelming, I think of you and gain some perspective.

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s not bad once you figure out those little tricks that makes things go smoother. Exp, music, little table and a stool so you don’t have to bend over, longer hoses to be more comfortable.

I also love to use plastic wrap for everything when I Clone. Makes everything cleaner, The whole table, cups, sprayers everything. Just like a tattoo shop area. When you get done throw it all away. I also use alcohol to clean my hands and scissors.

9 Likes

Sorry. Posted this in wrong thread. Shit! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Rockin and rollin with the clones.

72 hours ago

Today

Infermery
These have root aphids still. Testing some peppermint oils on them.

16 Likes

Starting to like the gif program.

Trolling a new member with the first one. I hope he will laugh.

19 Likes

Your gifs are cool. But the hidden pic is hilarious. How dare you!!! Lmfao😎

4 Likes

At least you didn’t steal my test results. :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

:laughing:… I saw the troll-pic before I read the description…which made it even more funny!!
That’s f’n good comedy… :laughing:

5 Likes

Well that was a laugh out loud moment for me.
It’s not too early to sit and eat popcorn for the show is it.

6 Likes

l was watching then it all went blurple and i thought wtf just happened bro! then i recognized that pic haha. The guy sure made an impression. Need to set me up a half collapsed tent now, i could probably borrow a blurple panel and start chucking seeds and attitude about :laughing:

5 Likes