One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

Awww yeah!

2 Likes

I wont clutter up your thread any more, but I took some new pics of day vrs night droop, and measured how much my plants drink during the night vrs day. Im getting almost no droop and they drink the same at night as during the day.

Details here if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

Made it in before lights out

18 Likes

That puts a big smile on my face just looking at the picture. I only think I could imagine how it would be putting in all the work then looking down those rows. :smiley:

4 Likes

Very nice, your hard work is starting to come to fruition :wink:

500 likes in one day :heart_eyes:, forum problem @lemonadejoe & @Viva_Mexico it only lets me like it once damn :laughing:

That pic deserves all my likes for the day :sunglasses:

Great work @Viva_Mexico, Question Is that the green crack in those buckets ?

2 Likes

Manual like override…

2 Likes

Left 3 rows of flowering plants is 80% green crack with a few green crack x querkle (what you had) I was going to kill them but decided to flower them so they are not in the best shape. I left them in a tub with no water for a couple days before transplanted them.
Middle is cookies kush from Barney’s farm.
Right row which you can’t really see is King Kong from big Buddha.

2 Likes

Back to the future #1

This is some Holy Grail seed pack bro!

Reminded me of your thread!

HppHrvst :robot:

4 Likes

Interesting, I have mine with a row 4 plants wide in the middle and 3 wide on the edges with a gap to the wall, not to walk down just for side growth, I can walk down the middle rows though, that becomes a crawl at times though :sunglasses: In the middle row I can reach 2 deep for pruning from either side etc and 3 deep is a strecth for my arms on the edge walls but just manageable.

Im guessing your going with canes instead of netting ?? @Viva_Mexico

Your running Barneys farm or should I say Derry’s his real name 1/2 dutch 1/2 Irish owner of Barneys.

Your braver than me running those lines, big tub of popcorn ordered for me, I will be watching with interest keep up the hard work.

5 Likes

Greetings @Herbie

I still feel bad about the other time, sorry.

@Viva_Mexico nice setup and plants man! Would you come down here once i am setup with my dispensary to help out setup the system!?

LOLOLOLOL

2 Likes

I don’t understand what I am seeing, is it a seed pack? Or a movie copy Do you have more pictures? Are they really signed by the actors? Do you want to sell it? I have movie posters signed by the actors at home. I have Heat, XXX, scarface along with various signatures from famous people ( Al Capone, John Gotti, Gambino etc) all with authentication.

3 Likes

To both of you a fair warning @Viva_Mexico & @MadScientist

Dont feel bad @MadScientist its all cool Master Jedi :yum: :sunglasses: :wink:

When is the Mexico cana cup ??

If I am getting on a plane for 10 hours plus its got to be worth it, but I have to make this journey over the atlantic to smoke in person with you two @madscientist & @Viva_Mexico :heart_eyes:

I am thinking of a holiday at the end of August start of September this year :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Unfortunately i saw it on instagram, it’s not mine.

I didn’t understand it at first either, i thought it was a signed DVD or some kind of memorabillia, BUT NO!

IT’S A SEED PACK MAN!

Alchemy of Awesome on IG!

3 Likes

I am still changing bucket arrangements after harvests. But, the idea is 3 buckets walkway, 3 buckets walkway than 3 buckets.

Hahahaha I hate having to get down and crawl under the branches when the fill the walkway.

Funny thing about Barney’s farm is almost every seed pack I buy from them has a keeper seems like. Sometimes it doesn’t look like the strain advertised, but none the less good.

4 Likes

I have had nothing but good experiences with Barney’s Farm. Pineapple Chunk was delicious and potent, Cookies Kush was really intense and flavorful!

Barney’s Farm is the shyte!

BTW, those two i grew were freebies!

3 Likes

Me too, It makes for very funky smells on the pillow at bedtime if you forget to wash your hair before sleeping, one reason I like to shave my head now. Lessons learned :wink: Saves money on shampoo and more for nutes :laughing:

4 Likes

What more can I say other than :wink: :wink: & another :wink:

2 Likes

Everyday is a Canna cup here amigo! :rofl:

5 Likes

@Viva_Mexico

It’s finally upon us!

3 Likes

Ahh yes, quantum tunneling…why didn’t I think of that!
1985 here I come!

1 Like