One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

Wow i love your ingenuity bro! :+1::+1: if I’m ever down south I’ll buy you a cerveza

2 Likes

Don’t drink much, but you can buy a pack of rolling papers and I will gladly fill em up!

2 Likes

Oh good I don’t drink either but I have these. . .:wink:

3 Likes

Nothing to see here…

15 Likes

On point as always viva. Hope alls well. Oh, that colored nug looks great. Cheers.

5 Likes

Thanks amigo! Good to see you online! I have transplanted from hydro to a soiless mix a clone and I am going to make a run of F2’s of those for everyone. I hope to do a large selection of those F2’s to make a stable f3.

4 Likes

This was pictures of sap from buds.

12 Likes

I’m impressed by your clays beds, i’ve never mastered this medium in such scale. And now than i saw you old greenhouses, i understand more your feeling ^^

ak-47 from serious seeds is not the same as 10 years ago. I killed the moms today.

50 bags this year (for SP friends), same output : trash can. We were very disappointed, because we charged the same on kalimist (i’m fan of this one) and WR too, and same conclusion. And as crazy than it sound, fire moms on the joint venture Magus/SS on Warlock and Double Dutch on only one bag each lol I think they had a bad year millesime, even if i agree than the level is not the same than in 90’s. Detail : All of that on very fresh seeds, very close to the source (SP wholesaler). SS is becoming too expensive to get something at the level of the good old days, imho.

best vibes

2 Likes

Are those buds bleeding red sap?

2 Likes

Mmmm More of a translucent orange.

3 Likes

Bizarre sap!?
Is that one of your strains, @Viva_Mexico? The purple one looks like another keeper! With or without the ooze :grin:

3 Likes

That is cookies kush from Barney’s. The second time I have bought the strain and the second time I have grown it. About 4 years apart. The pheno I kept was not similar to the first pheno I kept from the first round. Both times they were keepers. I will definitely be using it for some crosses.

3 Likes

Oh I’ll bet that’s what the green one is too then? I didn’t get any purple in my 5 pack!

1 Like

You gotta blast the a,c amigo. I can purple anything with the 15 tons in the room. :joy::rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

HAHA! nice one…I have -30C intake air for 5 months a year, hermano! :laughing:

4 Likes