Oni's 2nd grow. Continued

Congratulations on a successful harvest. Hope it’s some killer smoke. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

I hope so too. I’m being careful not to squeeze them and very gently hold the buds when I trim. If she didn’t have dead leaves inside some tightly bunched up buds I’d have hung her dry TBH, but I liked this method with Tulip TBH. When I get my own place I’ll have a area setup for drying, so I won’t have to worry about it being too dry, humid, hot, cold, or stale.

4 Likes

Zelda is bagged up and her lowers and airy buds are going back in for longer. I’ll watch how she responds and check on her tomorrow. Now she has something like an even canopy :rofl: after I took that heavy branch off it sprung up very fast. She was trying very hard to lift that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I got home a little bit ago and took some night pics.

Babs looks like she’s getting too heavy for herself :sweat_smile:

Penny looks like she’s probably going to last the week Maybe IDK. The fan leaves are being eaten and are going necrotic at the edges now.

Zelda looks much more frosty now than she was before.

9 Likes

Those are looking really good now mate, I personally think the lowers on your “Zelda” are lookin way frostier than your other colas that came off of her so she’s finishing up nicely. And babs an that other one in the same pot look lush as well. :100:

3 Likes

I think so as well. The buds I took off are very pungent though and look to be around a pound honestly. It appears to me like the leaves are much more happy by comparison too. She always did respond fairly positive to a pruning anyways LoL :joy:

2 Likes

Nice Buds Oni , I like the trim job too :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Zelda looks better to me today. The potatoes look really happy with the stalks being buried. I still have to bury them again when I harvest Zelda to top off the pot.

Zelda

Penny

Babs

Amanda

Johnny

Potatoes

4 Likes

Better late than never :sweat_smile:

I’ve been busy. I forgot to water until after lights off yesterday with all that’s been happening. I’ve been keeping a panic attack in check skating the line on a meltdown this whole week.

Off to work and finding a way to deal with the chaos without snapping at people. Most of the girls at work are extra nice to me because they don’t want me to tell them to fuck off😅 that was my first sign I had to chill out at work😅 I’m trying to use my carts, but I can’t seem to get high enough to chill out. I need my CBD and CBN to force this shit down if I can’t manage on my own for once.

Drama aside Babs is looking pretty fat today :heart: lopsided.

Looks like they’ll all last until my day off to harvest. We’ll see. @MomOnTheRun what’s the timeline look like to you based on what you see? I’ll just harvest Zelda whenever you think I should whether it’s with them or later.

2 Likes

They are fading pretty fast… a lot faster than mine did though I also ripped up the clover so its not in competition…you’ll be at 10 wks on the 13th - I let mine go to 12 wks which was a bit too long though the Charms took it no problem…not so much for the 7’s as they started drying themselves out

Charms

7’s

Yours still have quite a few pistils that could turn/recede though you can take them anytime

4 Likes

I still see white pistils actually on top. In the morning I’ll prune off the dead leaves and check with a scope on the progress.

1 Like

Not home today. Here’s this morning’s pics.

@MomOnTheRun the Lucky’s are still clear to cloudy on top. They should have more time. 11-12 weeks it seems so far. Thoughts? I’m happy to keep them going.

2 Likes

Yeah, your close…I wouldn’t let them go past the 20th (11wks) as your just about down to the sugar leaves though they’ll tell you for sure just keep checking trichomes every few days as they tend to turn pretty quickly :wink:

4 Likes

Well that’s interesting. Zelda is throwing out new pistils again.

Amanda is looking strange.

Babs is looking like she’s falling over. I see some Amber heads today.

Penny looks really bulky. I see a good amount of Amber heads today.

@MomOnTheRun you weren’t kidding about overnight :sweat_smile: I’m off to work now. Hopefully it won’t be that bad with an extra day. Babs seems to have lost her bubblegum smell on the 6th. She still had it on the 5th I remember it being fairly intense. Stronger than the skunky, pine, citrus, garlic, cilantro, or basil smell. I thought I’d add that note remembering it just now

4 Likes

Does anyone think they know what’s going on with Amanda? I can’t tell if she’s happy or something else :sweat_smile:

I suspect roof rot, wet roots, fungi, and heat stress. The angle she’s AF now seems to say happy. The cupping I want to say is from heat though.

Zelda makes me curious. Why is she making new pistils now?

2 Likes

Hard to say with Amanda, I get confused with all the pics lol. Some strains will throw new pistils even when they’re more or less done, just keep scoping her and chop when you feel like it’s time.

Sweet harvest! You’re a very meticulous trimmer, I keep mine a little more ‘wild’ because screw it its just for me anyways haha. Some of those nugs are huge, looks like great smoke too!

5 Likes

the runt she is looking fine, what you see is what your gonna get.

4 Likes

I figured that. I’m not too worried honestly. I’ll probably let her keep going in the tent. The method I dry with works best for me in my environment

3 Likes

Hey I saw this a few days ago and thought you would find it interesting, being that you’re a pro potato farmer and all :sunglasses:

I might try it, not sure what I’d do with that many potatoes though lol

4 Likes

Make mashed potatoes, fries, cloning medium, baked, stew, potato skins, loaded potatoes, make homemade alcohol, gnocchi,…etc

4 Likes