Only OG breeders in my stash

Who all on OG is listed on Strainly. Or sells their genetics. I wanna build up my seed stash but I only want OverGrow breeders in my stash for now.
The ones I have found on Strainly so far:

I_thewindcries
Fleur Du Mal
Modicum Genes
SwampThing (Danky Bank)
BogSeeds

Feel free to make this a sticky so people can add to the list

9 Likes

The only place to get my autos is here on OG. Any member in good standing is welcome to them free of charge.

26 Likes

I’ve grew autos in the past but nothing smells as nice or grows as fast as @ReikoX lowryder x ultraviolet. It’s that nice of a smell I’ve started the remaining 9 seeds a few days ago in the hope they finish before Xmas. :+1: hopefully I get a minimum of 50% females out the bunch.

10 Likes

There is @LED_Seedz who is quite active on OG with numerous tester grows. Although, I do not know if he’s using the Strainly platform. In the past, grow-legal.com was the exclusive distributor although the US shipping option has been disabled for some time now.

@BogSeeds is also an OG member. They are on Strainly at https://www.strainly.io/en/pat

@Swampthing, listed as “The Danky Bank” on Strainly at https://www.strainly.io/en/swampthing

9 Likes

@LED_Seedz wonderful beans are available at https://grow-legal.com/. I have 11 of his and want more.

7 Likes

@ReikoX @LED_Seedz @Scissor-Hanz have all provided my room with :fire:

13 Likes

Awesome start and @ReikoX. I will be hitting you up in PM!!

4 Likes

BOG is an “OG” OG member. Best to get them straight from the source by emailing him/his wife. He’s always posting on Instagram. Ask and ye shall receive.

6 Likes

he just posted earlier today actually

6 Likes

I used to drool over the pictures BOG would post of his plants. Paper bag over his head, pasty white legs, holding one of the frostiest plants I’d ever seen anyone grow at the time. True legend.

10 Likes

I’ve received a few of your low Ryder x la diva through @Cobra50, have never tried autos but I’m excited to pop them when I get the chance.

4 Likes

Damn right. I agree whole hardheartedly.

2 Likes

awesome i wonder if i have that … i’m running low so i think i need to get some autoflowers started right away hopefully be ready before my photos … .

do you honestly think they could be ready that fast??? i’m going to pop some too … i think i might have lowryder x la diva or something?? do you think a 3g pot is sufficient for these guys??

4 Likes

back on topic though, i grew @LED_Seedz bodhi tree and it was covered in trichomes … bet it would yield high if i blasted or pressed it … i’ve also heard the cherry tart is even more killer than the BT tho … i think the cherry tart might have more indica in it

6 Likes

1 gallon pots work just fine, so 3 gallons will work too.

2 Likes

They take about 63 days from seed, so it would be pushing it. Yes you have the Divyder (Lowryder x La Diva). Yes a 3-gal pot should be perfect!

6 Likes

Lowryder is supposedly 8 - 9 weeks from seed so I’m hoping so. :+1:

1 Like

do you think i could plant 3 autos in a 5g pot??

4 Likes

I don’t see why not. I’ve got 9 planted in 2 litre pots under 120w of solstrips. Only problem I can see is separating any males from the females if in the same pot.

3 Likes

i’d just rip the males out and plant a new one, staggered harvests would be preferable anyways

5 Likes