OPEN for Payment-Update thread for Fall "24 co-op Box! (non Canadian)

For future reference, you have to get both spring and autumn to qualify? I’ve gotten my head around the other bits just don’t get this bit …

I’m easily confused :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Some people were on the list for the Spring Box and never paid. If you are one of those people, you have to pay for the Spring Box before you can be included in the Fall Box

9 Likes

Cheers folks. I’ll try again for spring ‘25 :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

You do need to sign up for the individual runs

2 Likes

No bud, I got you. Just waiting for the seeds to be sent to me and I will get these moving. If you are on the list above, it’s just an error.

3 Likes

thats whats i was thinking, no worries and thanks for clarification @DougDawson

2 Likes

checked out and sent @G-paS

WHAT A DANG BOX!

3 Likes

No problem @amumayuk . I have the seeds from @Pigeonman and also the LSD I made. Just need to wait for the rest to come up from the USA and we will get this party started.

5 Likes

im still out of $ till cpp in about 14days so im cool in the chill room

1 Like

I signed up for the Black Lotus. I’ll just let it slide. I’m sure there’s more deserving members than I. Now I get it a bit more I’ll keep me eye on the co-op thread :+1:

3 Likes

All good bud. I never rush anyone when it comes to payment. I use the system of “whenever you are ready” as I recognize that money is not always an easy thing to come up with. No stress, no pressure. :v:

8 Likes

We are all equally deserving. Once the boxes arrive, trades happen.
Most co-op runs have extra the person who did the co-op will usually trade

3 Likes

i know i was just sayin im cool waiting i figured it was not canceled as you told me in reply that your LSD was in the fall box so i assumed it was still on but life was doing its thing and we might be somewhat delayed

2 Likes

I signed up for Pigeonmans Watermelon HP and DainIronFoots Ox mexican extras. Does anyone know if they are fall box or the next box? Don’t want to cause anyone problems with non-payment ect

2 Likes

3 Likes

the OP has the list of included strains

2 Likes

Oh shit so it does :joy: I need to stay out of these threads when I am melted

Thanks @DougDawson & @snizzyy

:woozy_face:

4 Likes

Team S.Ont doing it again eh DD?

:rofl:

3 Likes

Great work as always, i will send some extra $ to cover the hard work everyone does for the Co-Op

1 Like

Anyone getting the NWHP F3’s I repro’d with 3 breeders gear here are my 2 solocup testers of these F3’s at around week 2/3 of flower.

:metal:

23 Likes