Open letter to the OverGrow Community. Requesting your Help

What ever time it is, where ever you are… Hello.

Everything that we have done in the past years together has brought us to this moment. August 1st 2024 the 8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration will begin. 48 volunteers have come together and put forth the largest selection of prizes ever seen on OverGrow for this Free event.

Thank you for Volunteering:
@Pjhunt78 @Greenfingers @misterbee @Papalag @Vesti @JohnnyPotseed @anonymous4289 @CADMAN @DougDawson @DefNSmokn @Pigeonman @hawkman @Bobgrows @SEMOActivist @SHSC-1 @Rhai88 @Rena93 @Zanzibar @tresbundles @CARE_giver @CanuckistanPete @THCeed @GregOG @Mrgreenthumb @BU2B @Jimdoors @blowdout2269 @mota @Radicle_Reefer @PsillyRabbit @InTheWoods @ix3u @NDNCHILD @Hashpants @HighTilliDie @CaptainNemo @Amendment3 @Wizdom @Loggershands @SunGrown @hooddirt @Gadarien @Ivy @roosterindread @Orbitalnutria420 @Nick @KrakenKultivation @JonPott @Neoangelo147

My first attempt at making an OverGrow PODCast will start recording 72 hours after the contest begins. Dedicated to thanking all the volunteers and saying something about each one. Then I will read posts of people who are entering the contest. Once the recording is done, I will add the audio track to a video track with the pictures from the contest. About 12-24 hours later the PODcast will be uploaded to the OverGrow PODcast channel on YouTube with links posted in the contest. The next PODcast will start recording around 72 hours after the first one. It will be different as it will start with posts in the contest and move to events happening or about to happen will be announced. Those who win an 8 years of OverGrow sticker by wiki numbered random selection will be given an option to have their photo shown in the video or say something in a post about our incredible community to read aloud for listeners.

Do you write often and want to share your stories with the world? We can make it happen together.

Do you make your own meme’s, gif’s, videos or all of those and more? We need to talk.

Moving Forward after the event the OverGrow PODcast will become a communication platform for all people to participate in. Interviews with people is very difficult from the timing aspect, there will be a thread opened called the OverGrow PODcast here on OverGrow where anyone will be able to post their idea’s, stories that you can read aloud and upload to be included in a PODcast or posted that can be read aloud on the PODcast. Live interviews will be set up from there for audio only, video inclusion can be requested.

Every generation and all kinds of personalities are represented here on OverGrow, together we are the Cannabis Cultivation Network. We all volunteer to be here when we can to share our pictures, our grow life and project who we are. We communicate with each other and make friends along the way. What does the future hold for any of us? We will find out together.

If you Volunteer to be a part of the OverGrow PODcast in the future, all contributions of audio, video, stories and ideas become a part of OverGrow’s history. No one gets paid for their participation, we are all volunteers. If at some point the PODcast becomes huge success and we monetize it, every dollar gathered will go to support OverGrow.

Have a great Day. :sunglasses:

101 Likes

Woa, you’re onto a big project! Looking forward listening to that podcast.

That picture would also make an awesome patch on clothes.

Respect for all you’re putting up keep up the vibe!

11 Likes

Sounds delightful! I’ll work on some stories in the future.

I’m so pleased you’ve got energy for this project now :green_heart:

5 Likes

The OverGrow Anniversary is going to be divine.

bdDoo3

8 Likes

Woo hoo the fun never stops

7 Likes

Very happy I started an OG account before this happened and able to participate/contribute! This has to be the most welcoming community of cannabis lovers I have come across! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I’m gonna smoke some bowl’s and watch.

7 Likes

You 100% have my support and I will be listening in.

4 Likes

This is so amazing, never would have dreamed this would even be a possibility on a cannabis forum. I love it , thanks for all your hard work and time @Heliosphear

6 Likes

FUCK YEAH @Heliosphear !!!

:partying_face:

6 Likes

Good stuff @Heliosphear! This is gonna be EPIC!

4 Likes

Good luck with your podcast @Heliosphear…you’re definitely one of the ringleaders in this cannacircus, you’ll nail this my friend!

5 Likes

Cant wait for the podcast bro :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

I think that’s pretty cool and hope to participate at some point.

3 Likes

WOO! HOO! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Keep up the hard work brotha!

5 Likes

Really nice ! Looking forward to see its success :rainbow:

3 Likes

Thanks for everyone making this feel like a big family. Can’t wait to see the future of this community.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone.

Looking forward to this.

Appreciate what makes Overgrow what it is.

That’s good folks like you.

Keep on growing
Make more seeds
Overgrow the world

5 Likes

I’m extremely excited that you were finally able to get this off the ground brotha.
I look forward to watching, listening, and hopefully participating in the podcast.
I’m hopeful that an OG Podcast discussion thread will help us gather content to keep you more than busy.
Thank you for tackling this challenge and stepping outside your comfort zone to make it happen.
I will do everything I can to help you make it a success!
Best of luck my friend.
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I’m happy to be a part of the community. Always trying to learn new things about the wonderful herb!! The podcast will be cool!!

Thank you!!

:peace_symbol::guitar::musical_score::notes::notes:

7 Likes