Opening my doors to the OGers of the world by WEEDyHERBALS

Hello OG’s this is my setup. I grow in DWC and love it. im only using 1 1000w hps and 2 4 footers atm. 4 footers are just for the two moms i have in flower atm after that they will go back to veg and ill just run the hps in flower. I run a version of SOG and it works for me. so here we go i will start with veg and make my way to flower :alien:

Here is flower there is the 2 moms i was talking about. im making way for the pm seeds from @JohnnyPotseed. and here is the rest

45 Likes

I’ll be starting PK soon too looking forward to that.

2 Likes

Quite the nice setup you have there cuz, I like it! Lovely plants…
Grow On!

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you grow out JohnnyPotseeds gear. Nice set up and plants.

1 Like

in flower right now is GDP, Gelato, and GSC. moms are Gelato and GDP

2 Likes

ya i cant wait to see what that pm has to offer. I bet its a jem

2 Likes

I have some Gelato in veg now, also have some GDP seeds from another member I would like to pop in the near future.
Waiting on the PM from Johnny too. :smiley:

1 Like

i really like GDP such a strong strain loves to grow tastes great too mines the purple urkle x big bud by Ken Estes. ive had it for a long time.

1 Like

Nice setup

1 Like

posting the next batch this morning so it shouldn’t be long before everyone has gotten them.
I’m sending in order of sign up, 25 at a time. So wherever your name is on the list
(post 3880) then that’s when seeds get mailed. Only fair way I knew lol

I’ll be posting the last batch Friday or Monday, the wife has a procedure scheduled for early Friday, so it could be Monday.

3 Likes

say no more yes sir

1 Like

I know I saw your name in the batch going out today cuz

1 Like

also i use current culture just in case anyone wanted to know

1 Like

Looking great

1 Like

Thanks for opening the doors my friend! Watching with interest!!!

1 Like

thank you everyone for the kind words. I will update this thread weekly so stay tuned. :alien:

2 Likes

Nice setup, plants look happy

1 Like

Big thanx to @JohnnyPotseed, @BasementBeans, @corey, and @Indoornesian for the beans. I’ll be popping these this month after I make a bit more room.

5 Likes

Update on the mothers and bud shots for the one that will be done by the 20th.

3 Likes

bud shots :alien:

11 Likes