Opening my doors to the OGers of the world by WEEDyHERBALS

Looking good! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Ok update for everyone. I have not posted in a few weeks been busy with this and that. I am running all OG gear this round so kind of excited of the turn out :alien:. First up is PM buy @JohnnyPotseed. these i have big expectations.

Up next is Bog fire mix from @corey. cant wait to see what gems are hidden in there.
Last but not least is S.O.D.K x CDLC (Autos) sent by @BasementBeans. I have not grown Autos since the early 2000s so i hope there good but my expectations are not as high as they are for the PM but cant wait to see what the smoke is like and how fast they grow.
Big thanx to all the people out there that have the means to hook everyone up with these good beanz.
After this run i cant wait to see what other ogerz beanz i can get my greasy little hands on. :alien:

9 Likes

Hello OGers here is a update on the babies. First up S.O.D.K. x CDLC (Auto)

Looking good chugging right along!

2 Likes

Next up Bog Fire Mix can’t wait to see whats in here! :alien:

5 Likes

Last but not least PM :heart_eyes:

YA BUDDY!

7 Likes

Hello OG update on the rooms. First up last of the GDP,GSC,and Gelato thats gonna be flowered for a bit while I work on the new strains…

6 Likes

Next up is S.O.D.K x CDLC (Auto). Going in flower in the next week or so. Im gonna Flower them cause i got them here and this next run is all og gear but will not work with them only because im not really a auto fan but maybe these can change my mind…

5 Likes

Now the Bog Fire Mix. i will be pheno hunting these and if goes well maybe using for gene pool.

The runt of the litter :alien:

5 Likes

Last but not least PM By @JohnnyPotseed. I will be pheno hunting this also for keepers so i will be making f2s of this strain.

9 Likes

All of these will be cloned and put into flower for sexing in the next 10 days or so once i get to harvest whats in there. Thats it for now.

Nice setup brother, even nicer plants…

1 Like

Thanx bro its a Labor of love.

lol cuz, now that’s what I like to see!Healthy, lovely plants just doing their thing! Good luck on the hunt. I’ll check in and see how it goes for ya.

1 Like

Yo thanx johnny means alot coming from you. Much respect for you and what you stand for my dude really.

Greetings @WEEDyHERBALS,
It’s really exciting to see your progress in the Paralyzed Monster grow! I have a couple of tiny monsters just waking up.

I think you are at the head of the line of OGer’s growing @JohnnyPotseed’s PM seeds and I wonder if you’d mind a few questions:

• Did all of your seeds germinate successfully. I got two out of three to sprout.

• Were all the seeds you sprouted female?

• Based on this thread I’m guessing that you sowed the seeds in early January, vegged till early March and are now maybe a month or so till harvest? That would be 10 weeks flowering and about 18 weeks total. Is that about right?

• Any special nutes or other growing tips?

Thanks in advance for any advice, looking forward to seeing your results. :v: :green_heart:

-Grouchy

1 Like

@GrouchyOldMan thanx for your interest in my log. Out of 5 f1 PM seeds i germinated all 5 popped 3 male 2 female. the timeline is about right early to mid jan is when i popped them I veg for around 5 weeks flipped them end of feb. I was hoping for more like 9 weeks flower but we will see. I run a log to tell me about where i am in flower but i will really harvest by eye. As fare as my nutes go i grow DWC and i run all advanced nutes line for flower and veg all my plants with Dyna grow veg nutes. Only advice i have for these is gotta top indoor they got tall once flipped. Very nice sweet spicey smell coming from both of them. out of the two females one was stunted in veg but caught right up in flower and they both have about the same look and smell now.

3 Likes

Ok OGers I got some catching up to do. So for the bad news first the Bog fire mix out of 10 seed 7 popped all 7 showed female then 2 weeks in flower 6 of the 7 spit nanners not just 1 or 2 they were full herms. On the plus side i have the one still in flower nanner free so time will tell with her.

2 Likes

2 Likes

here is the one bog fire mix rider

3 Likes