Ordering clones online

Anyone have experience with CloudCityClones out of Ca?

3 Likes

There have been a bunch of clone places that have popped up around LA, mostly the “South Bay” (Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan) but I have never heard of them. Prices don’t suck, but having to shell out over 2 bills at once is stiff. Just a note, it doesn’t sound like they ship, so if you ain’t near LA, you are out of luck.

If anyone has bought from them before, please speak up. If they are good, maybe we can get a group of us to go in together. Wouldn’t mind some tangie clones.

2 Likes

:unamused:

seeds!!! :rofl:

"Friends don’t let friends take in clones!"

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

I bought clones from them a couple years ago. No problems. They deliver. But they jacked up their minimim since then.

Another option I have only heard about…

1 Like

Thanks!!! I’m thinking about ordering from them in the future to try them out. Appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

I’ve spoken to them threw email a few times , very professional and polite but we weren’t able to work anything out due to there limitations.
I would like to get there sour diesal though if there is some type of group effort made
What were you looking at from them

1 Like

Ide like a few strains actually. Fire OG is one. Can you order the min of 15 and mix & match strains? That would be cool.

1 Like

They don’t want to much mixing I think 3 varieties max I’m not sure maybe up to five but I feel like they changed that

2 Likes

Ide be down to do a group purchase and split it! Anyone here live in CA?

1 Like

Clone prices are sometimes steep and could be pest or disease ridden.
An old friend gifted me a clone, but I knew the garden it came from was super clean.
Seeds seems safer to me.

2 Likes

You are very much correct about this , it is definitely mandatory to inspect and isolate all new additions untill you are sure they are not a Trojan horse.

3 Likes

Inspect and quarantine! I’d also rather take in fresh cuttings than anything with media if I can since I usually have no problem rooting them. Also, from what I remember, a cutting is much hardier and ships easier than rooted clones, provided they are packed correctly.
Then there’s the two on strainly that I’ve seen mentioned on here, pink box and pnw strainhunters, but I haven’t ordered anything from anyone.

3 Likes

I ordered from cloud city and I’ve been having issues from the jump. What they shipped got to me In really bad shape. They shipped again and I’m still waiting for my product to arrive. I placed my order on the first of the month and it’s almost a month now and they still haven’t delivered me any live clones. I’m waiting now to see what they do about this problem and Il keep updating on the situation as it happens.

4 Likes

And I just got done texting customer service. They said USPS stopped my delivery and they would reship again. So their second attempt didn’t get threw either. Il keep updating as things happen.

2 Likes

Wow I just realized I’m on an old thread. I hope it’s k that I revive it? I’m trying to figure out what service to use for shipping clones. I tried Cloud City but so far they’ve been nothing but a disappointment. The first set of 4 came in within 10 days from purchase all dryed out. The second set got stoped at the USPS for unknown reasons. And I’m waiting on a remedy to this now. Im really hoping for these clones but im starting to loose my faith in Cloud City Clones. Il try posting a picture of the set that made it to me. It was shipped in a box. That’s it. No packaging or anything. Just dryed out rooted cuttings in cubes placed directly into a shipping box and shipped that way.
Does anyone have any ideas on a good site that ships to the east coas presently?

3 Likes

I bet they were in a box bcuz you’re on the east coast…send them an email reminding them clones are legal and maybe $5.00 -$10.00 for their troubles.

FYI: a Blockchain would be sooo useful right now…:exploding_head:

Imagine This: “21st Century America, Cannabis clones can be freely sent around the United States and Canada, someone has got to keep track of it…like Outer Space?”

:wink: 🥲

“Yeah right, and further imagine the shipping is insured and the inventoried clones will definitely get delivered…or you get $10,000”

Math right?

:wink::wink: :joy::joy:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

What is speculation!

Edit: OMG :flushed: “And one Ring to rule them all!!!” :partying_face:

I’ve been wondering about cloudcity clones for a while. Also marijuanaclonesonline, has anyone have experience with them?

1 Like

Yeah, me too :wink:!

Dookiefarms2 on Instagram has clean cuts and a good selection. I’ve been running his Motorbreath 15 and pre 98 bubba kush cuts for about 18 months and am very happy with them. Dookie was a member on another forum for years and had a good reputation among members.

4 Likes