Oregon huckleberry grow

Started 6 beans tonight. I will update weekly or as things develop.

43 Likes

Ooh goody, first one to pull up a chair for the show.

Good luck

Cheers Johnny

9 Likes

Mmmmm…huckleberry. I love the early harvest huckle. Pulling up a chair.

9 Likes

Interested to see how these develop, as I may grow some later in the year.

10 Likes

Heard good things about Oregon Huckleberry.

5 Likes

Pulling the arm on the lazy boy.

5 Likes

I have some Oregon huckleberry x pink animal crackers on the go, a very nice gift from @Mongobongo. I am stoked! They are crazy vigorous in veg, just hoping at least 2 of the 5 are female! I also have Orange goji coming up with them!

16 Likes

A little less than 48 hours and 5 out of 6 cracked👌. I’m gonna pot the 5 at midnight and give the other bean a little more time to soak. I think this a good germ rate.

13 Likes

The straggler bean popped overnight. 6 out of 6.

15 Likes

All six OHB are up and now the grow begins.

16 Likes

Just an update on the OHB. 5 of the 6 are very consistent. Number 2(front left) is staying very short. Leaf size and structure is very consistent.

20 Likes

First mild feeding tonight. The are looking great. Transplant coming soon. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

My idea of a 6-pack…

6 Likes

Today is day 16 since we soaked these beans. Tonight was first transplant, into 1gallon pots and a low strength nute wetting.

21 Likes

Looking good man. I’m excited to see how these turn out :v:

6 Likes

They look great, they got some big assed leaves for small plants.

7 Likes

Lookin good!! Keep it up!!

4 Likes

Update… the younglings are looking nice. They are in sunshine #4 under a 125 watt CFL. There are two shorties and the other four are the same. There has been no major stretch after up potting.

The taller pheno.

The shorter pheno.

Group shot

15 Likes

Looking good, they’re nice and bushy. I used to veg with one of those big CFLs they’re awesome!

4 Likes

Thanx @beacher… I’m gonna kick em under a metal halide in a week or so. My room is a little cool and slowing things down. I would like to veg them for another month or so.

5 Likes