Oregon Huckleberry x Pink Animal Cracker

Hi Growmies !

I’ve decided to pop some beans from @Mongobongo that i’ve received a little while back

I’ve germinated 3 and all 3 cracked no problem.

They are here 2 days after cracking !

They will be flowered in a 6x4 along with other strain i have under KingBrite QB 480W Samsung LED and a Good old 600W Super HPS ! All in COCO using a local Fertilizer InvivoABX.

Will Update once a week here , and if you want to see more on my insta : StonedGymRat :wink:

13 Likes

15 Likes

Sweet man I’ve got a few going myself.

6 Likes

I’ll follow along i have these to pop as well. I think…

6 Likes

pulling up a lawn chair

5 Likes

Totally forgot to add week 1 update … they are still little babies… not much update to be done :wink:

12 Likes

How’s things going?

2 Likes

Hey ,
Well bad luck struck !!! I grabbed some clone off one of my buddy and they had some fucking pest ! Ruin everything i had in veg … Soo i had to start up again …

Sorry for the lack of update , that pest issue got me bussy , and also have a new tent setup bigger now! :smiley:

I have 2 that are about 31 days from seeds.

Hopefully they are both ladies ! :smiley:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about pest issues. Learn from it and don’t take on clones without isolating them for a few weeks. We all been there and had the same exact thing happen. It sucks.

New plants are looking good :v:

2 Likes

Thanks Growmie !

Yeah i’ve learn from it … well the 3 clones he gave me are shinning outside now … got myself some nematode to fight the pest and they got all clear …

I’ve also setup/split my Seedling clone tent and manage to grab some clones of the 3 outside one and clean them … Nematode are awesome haha !

I give them another 2 weeks then I’ll be flipping to 12/12 !

3 Likes

Quick update… They are growing amazing… Love tge structure…

@Mongobongo
Quick question… Who was the male and who was the female in that croaa

7 Likes

OH was the pollen donor to a PAC ladY.

6 Likes

You have them looking really good!!! Keep grinding! That’s nice work . I known the plants are going to be killer. And it is a OG exclusive. Man to be honest I love all of these Oregon huckleberry crosses from the start! So any way keep up the awesome work! I’m definitely in my chair for this one! Blessings. Thanks to @Mongobongo for sharing the genetics!

5 Likes

I soaked some OH today. I may do the OH/PAC, too. Too many fun things to do!

Does the OH/PAC stretch any outside or stay medium size by chance?

Best vibes on yours @Tecknikal.

4 Likes

Ty sir!!

I will update on Monday on there first day of flower :blush:

4 Likes

Going into flower tonight!

Group shot

10 Likes

Well folks… Bad news again!!!

Well this time is nature… We got 2 male ffs :man_facepalming:
They are super healty and bushy… I love the structure but unfortunately no balls in my garden except mine.

Dont worry i still have some seeds that ill be poping tonight!!

7 Likes

Beautiful plants man. Are going to keep any pollen from them .?

1 Like