Organic Adventures

BubbleGum Autos riddled with seeds.

I like the cola bud structure of the far left one & because she likes to pray :pray:… As you can tell the plants are sucking up nutrients from the bottom leaves on the middle plant, so I chopped them off and I to the No Till bin as ground cover, been doing that with all plant materials I chopped off. It dries up and helps the No Till.

Also feed the worms again today, gave them a larger chunk of Worm Smoothy and a light watering. All is good in Worm village & a seen another sprout in it lol

11 Likes

Decided to try and grow cucumbers :cucumber:, Cherry tomatoes :tomato: and Strawberry :strawberry: … Just the little kits you find at $ stores.
This expanded dirt looks like mud cake lol

Anyways I mixed 50/50 no till soil and the soil that the kit came with. Then planted. Only time will tell.

I think I’ve found 1 male outta the bunch of Orange Grove F3 :wink:

7 Likes

Hope yer not using BBQ charcoal (nasty chems) A little charcoal from a fire should add good “K” (potassium.) Healthy dose of rice and/or cacao hulls might keep soil loose and smelling sweet. Good luck!

3 Likes

At first look I thought that they were the gluten free/sugar free brownies my daughter made.
They tasted like dirt too! :poop:
:seedling: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :seedling:

4 Likes

I just saw that you’re camera makes the plants appear lighter green. I was like dang, those are the brightest green Orange Grove I’ve ever seen, how’s he doing it lol.

3 Likes

Haha yeah man. I think its the lighting that messes with the phone camera… not like I can pull that bin outta the tent lol :laughing:

I found 1 male, front right corner so far. Otherwise growing fast with fat leaves :leaves:

2 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes

Regular phone camera :selfie::camera:

Then I went into “pro mode” and lowered the ISO

The last photo is how I actually see the color.

8 Likes

Beautiful! This one doesn’t grow fast in terms of stretching or vertical growth but it puts on a lot of biomass. I might have mentioned this before, but give them extra veg time. They are fairly quick in flowering, around 8 weeks. I take mine closer to 9 cause I like amber trichs, but I’ve been told that if cloned some plants finish in 7 weeks.

5 Likes

I’ll top these when at 5 ish nods, make some bushes with a bunch of tops. after confirming the sex. Then veg mode for probably 1.5 months

6 Likes

Sounds great!

2 Likes

Looking good @CADMAN five plants in a small space? Love it! How long do you want to veg for? Will you be shooting more for a SOG approach?

4 Likes

1.5 months veg roughly. 4 plants. 1 Is male and getting cut down once it’s 100% confirmed.

Not sure if I wanna SOG or just donkey dick it lol

5 Likes

4 females

Male choped up and being feed back into the soil.
@JustSumTomatoes man the leaves on this are so FAT lol love it.

6 Likes

4/5 nice! I don’t know why but for some reason OG puts more females out than males. Others have reported the same.

3 Likes

Teach us to donkey dick :woozy_face:

4 Likes

It’s a good problem to have lol :laughing:
Next time I grow OG I’m making seed damit.

2 Likes

Donky dick = Mainline essentially

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem hard :joy:

3 Likes

Haha. I’m more then likely gonna top them at 5 nodes , then let them bush out. While making more colas.

3 Likes

FYI the internodes on it are tight, but the branches don’t stretch out very much,especially on smaller plants. It really is a good candidate for SoG for this reason.

2 Likes