Organic bud shots!

I want to see budshots from organics only. lemme know what you used for growing id love to know that also:)
Mendo purps!!

6 Likes

Cement shoes week 7

4 Likes

Unicorn sherbert is filling in better than I imagined, considering how freaking hot it’s been lately-

I’ve gave up on worrying about the temperature and humidity. Just running fans, and evaporative cooler hoping for the best…

5 Likes

This Is my current grow atm. She is a zombie kush crossed with a purple punch from ripper seeds. I use coast of maine which is a really solid organic soil. I use the platinum growers mix. I also use an organic 4.4.4 dry amendments supplemental fert as a top dressing and the coast of Maine buds and blooms dry amendments during flower.

3 Likes

Those are great shots-

And frosty nuggs…

I’ve had purple punch from a dispensary and would love to grow it someday.

My grow style is a little bit different.
I use different brands of bagged soil, depending on what’s available.

I mixed up some super soil several months ago, but it’s so hot, I just use it to top dress big plants. I also top dress straight worm castings throughout, and some guanos during veg and transition.

I also use a lot of teas (kelp, and seabird/bat) depending…

I’m using a couple of bottles-

cal mag plus, and fish sh!t…

1 Like

Nice!!! I try to keep it as simple as possible with my grow. I’ve never had purple punch or zombie kush but this herb smells very very sweet and dank, much more frost than my previous grow.

This is a small tester bud I plucked. The rest will be harvested in a week or so

7 Likes

Here’s a lower bud shot of Cement Shoes s1.

This phenotype has long thin leaves, but it’s finishing up surprisingly fast-

1 Like

Love the long red hairs.

1 Like

Good stuff. So 3D looking.

1 Like

Love the coast of Maine stuff too, what’re your application rate for the buds and blooms?

1 Like

I put a few tablespoons as a top dressing one week after switching to 12/12 and did the same about halfway into flower

1 Like

Nice, I’m going to give it a try this go round, bought a bag a little while ago but there’s like no info on the packaging about application rates for potted plants that I was able to find so I just kind of shelved it for a while

1 Like

I will have to take a look back at mine but I thought it was 1 tablespoon per gal of dirt but will have to double check

Just dosed out 2tbs for a 5gal bag, I’m probably about a week or less from flip. Will probably do the same after the 2week stretch.

1 Like

Also they have a feeding schedule and dosage on their site for all of their products

Can you post a link? I swear I’ve been crawling all over that site and best I could find was the same info that’s on the back of the individual product bags; that buds and blooms for instance has no info on dosage for smaller potted plants like the kelp or alfalfa does. I should hit them up to help them redesign their packaging (graphic designer by trade)

4 Likes

Im growing wedding crasher.
Soil is all organic vermicompost mixed with coco coir as a filler with sand and pumice stone. I have a cotton wick strip threaded through a hole at bottom of bucket in three different locations to absorb water back into soil.
1st real take at growing all together.
Trying without adding anything additional. I will top off with more organic vermicompost as plant gets a little more hungry. Want to see how it will grow as close to natural as possible.

And forgot to mention its all my own made vermicompost, so I know everything that goes into it.

Maybe I am out of my league here but it works for all my garden plants.

4 Likes

Hi @Rmevet … just passing by … tks for reviving this org stuff

I’m a simple grower from a simple family > tautautau

Vegie half led half sun … extended … Flower SUN … 23° S

I “cook” my 150 liters sub … Shit Free … Vegan … Fronthouse kelp … Homemade liquid compost …
Ash tea … alfafa lentil … vinegar and egg shells …

Waiting for the apocalypse with my skills and seed bag

Best of 3 …

5 Likes

Hey,
I am really new and just seeing that I would come across this topic so I thought ID share what I am growing in. And Great to chat with you @Bud_Weiser. Maybe get to chat later with ya about some organic soil options.

1 Like