Organic growing under marshydro ts3000

my first grow under the mars hydro ts3000, is my first grow using 5 x 15litre air pruning pots. plagron allmix compost with plagron nutriants, bat guano, power roots and alga grow and bloom. need transfer some pics to my computer.

1 Like

i added pearlite and dolomite lime to the mix with great white powder in the root zone
clones began life under a kingbo 600
up to date pic 5 peyote wifi under the marshydro ts3000 on around 2/3 power, love the way the turns up and down

3 Likes

coming on pretty good, i topped, super cropped and bent and tied today on whatever each plant needed, just loving this light

3 Likes

just 1 week since final pot-up plants are flying along not sure how big i want them to grow before i flip to 12/12

2 Likes

nice all the best in your grow :slight_smile:

be safe and be free

Dequilo

1 Like

thank you kindly

7 days 12/12 coming along fine

3 Likes

Looks like everything is going great. How are you liking the ts3000?

1 Like

loving it, plants look real happy and i love the dimmer switch, the ratchet ropes for hanging are great wish iā€™d come across them years ago would have made life easier

2 Likes

Everything looks happy, even the dehumidifier. :grin:

3 Likes

2 weeks flowering, the led is out performing the 600hps, i suppose the organic soil and airpots help

5 Likes

3 weeks 12/12 just started feeding plagron bloom nutes, plagron allmix is fully loaded never needed veg nutes, the are looking very happy

4 Likes

4 weeks still looking very happy

2 Likes

5 weeks flowering 5 to go

2 Likes

8 weeks 2 more weeks to go am real happy with the results so far, have a little problem with humidity is signs of powdery mildew on the fan leaves, will be fitting another outlet fan tonight assuming thats the problem as i fitted a new fan 2 weeks ago went down to 4in from 5in and changed its location. will have 2x4in extractor fans later

2 Likes

humidity was at 66% light on, i found a brand new 5in 2 speed fan in my garage i cant remember buying, after 30mins of it running on speed 2 the humidity came down to 54% just hope it slows the fungus down. i would like humidity down to 45 this stage of my grow.