Organic Oasis legal gardens

Bout time bro.

Get that :camera: clicking :laughing:

Looking fine, as always.

3 Likes

Huckleberry Kush veg update - so far so good. I think this new/old mix is holding too much water (too much compost and 10% vermiculite is too much). It’s still wet after 4 days. Will be reducing compost & verm by 1/3rd for the flowering mix.

However it also has 25% perlite so 35% aeration seems to be doing well for them. Preflowers starting to peek out at node 6. Even these 10 veg plants are starting to fill my house with funk! wonderful aroma…

Fluence and Hortiled bar lights make cool diffraction patterns through the closet door - psychedlic man! :smile: fun with LED…I’ve got the PL Hortiled cranked up to 240 watts - it’s a mix of white, red, and blue diodes

9 Likes

It’s cool how they separate into bands by color, mine are white only… (EB)

The more aligned and even the strips, the more pronounced the rays.
Mix of gen1 and gen2 strips so diodes don’t line up quite as nicely as gen2 has more
closer together.

4 Likes

Man, I love your journals. Long time…

4 Likes

Damn @Muleskinner your plants are looking top notch there buddy!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t expect anything less from @Muleskinner. The most underrated breeder and grower on OG! He’s a strain master for sure.
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

OK OK I’ll get those seeds out to you this weekend @oleskool830 ! :smiley: no need to lay it on so thick. :smile::smile::smile:

got a few pics of the two surviving Crater Lake at week 6 1/2. They’re fading bad and limping along but I need to get themt to week 7+ for my seeds to have a chance at finishing. The big one is super hardy and yielding well, would love to get some seeds off it. 3 of its sisters died in the same mix, so this one is special IMO

9 Likes

I don’t need to say anything bro! Just look at those pics! You got the gift my friend. Looking forward to making some seeds for the first time in the fall when I don’t have heat problems. I am participating in @Hoodini’s project. Should be fun. My wife will be in Brimfield this weekend. Stop by her booth if you can get over there. It’s “Dawn’s Vintage Jewelry” I told her I would tell you and Nick to come see her and bring her tidings of joy. I tried to go but got stuck being daycare for my 4 grandkids. I don’t know where Brimfield is in relation to you guys. But the whole state of Massoftwoshits would fit in Harris County so it can’t be far! I appreciate you brother.
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

trouble…I’ve got to attend a wedding (of old people) this weekend, no way I can get to Brimfield, it’s 2 hours away, that sucks.

btw your plants look at least as good as mine, you got some monster yield off those Romberry crosses, more than anyone else I"ve seen by far!

2 Likes

Provincetown to Williamstown is just about as far as you could possibly travel across the state and comes in just under 5 hours according to google maps. I don’t even want to think about what driving across Texas must be like.

@Muleskinner The C99 x Romberry was the best plant I’ve grown so far this year. Bravo dude. Lol. Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

thanks man - are you going to the Freedom Rally next month? We should schedule an OG.com seed-swap…

5 Likes

Still up in the air at the moment

1 Like

I told you the wrong dates bro. Kym is there Sept 5 thru 9. Sorry! :cowboy_hat_face:.
New England Motel Field. Dawn’s Vintage Jewelry bring you’re favorite person of the female persuasion. I don’t know if you two ruffians have wives or not! Hmmmm. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I have to be down in Framingham then meeting, that’s less than 1 hour away, maybe I’ll make it out there.

3 Likes

Here’s your chance. Women love their shit. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Masscann? Sounds interesting! As in “masscannabis?” :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Masscann is the state chapter of NORML, they produce the Freedom Rally on Boston Common since 1989 and advocate for ganja freedom

3 Likes

Excellent! We appreciate your activism!! Shiva bless you bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

Amazing journal! Love the pics!

the boys are back in town! the shack has 4 Huckleberry Kush lads in residence. I really like my custom Fluence spectrum and the plants like it too - 50% Physiospec Greenhouse and 50% Anthrospec

One of the 3 Huckleberry Kush females getting vegged up…it’s amazing how much difference small adjustments to the soil mix can make. I cut compost and vermiculite by 1/3rd to dry things up a bit, within a few days of transplant the effect is clear…the leaves get the dark green glossy look of happiness:

7 Likes