Organic outdoor'18 by Kan

Oh my gosh!! Untill now never had felt the temptation to show any of my crops (never been special, I guess) and, to be honest, don’t know if I want to do it :smile: … but let’s see…!
Pics are coming!!

5 Likes

Load em up Kan.

Join in the good times.

99%

4 Likes

Well, lets vap some Golden Tiger and find out how to upload the pics.
All plants sowed on 24-june
First three are Timanfaya Haze x Somango Bilbo
The three show differents phenos, as should think so:

The in between one

The fastest girl

8 Likes

Grabbing the box of :popcorn:And pulling up Chair

1 Like

You are looking for the little grey upload button in the new message menu

2 Likes

thaaaanks! did not find this button on mobile

These three ladys are, from left to right, two of who knows what short of Critical are. They are the only feminized in this crop. On the right, with the bended stem for exceding the permit high (with all the pain in my heart) a Big Warlock x Zamaldelica so, at the moment all the plants at this moment share some same genetic, with a pinch of different strains.

4 Likes

On the left Malawi from ACE. They kindly replace me some seeds at my choice and after growing some Golden Tiger and Zamaldelicas, I wanted to try a Malawi, wich is part of the genetic of both.
On the right a Dinafem’s Cheese, and I don´t know why the hell I did this to her.

I said organic because the only I use is vermicompost ( the red girls are working hard below the grey thing down left) mixed in the ground and some watering with nettle´s tea I have around. Now as they wanted to eat diferent stuff, I will add bat guano sometime.

The last ones are two unkown mother x zamaldelica : this one in a 100L container

and this poor girl wanting to go to the ground and not to be in a 18L pot

Oh, my! thats all. Stop working and just watch how they developes

5 Likes

Just to show you what I am thinking to do. Behind the Dinafem´s Cheese is that boy, an ACE’s Malawi reduce to the very first leaves where I want to graft some branches and probably the stem of the other Malawi. Also was thinking to graft a Golden Tiger X zamaldelica or
Zamaldelica x zamaldelica (not sure what they are :wink: ) but, in anyway, choose these just because there are some similarities and perhaps less posibilities of a reject. Lets see if it works.

1 Like

Unique and interesting grow. Plants look dope too. Keep the updates comin!

1 Like

Cross fingers. Never before tried to do this to a plant and seems to be a nice way to get a new plant in less time.
Air layering, Malawi reg, ACE.

Big Warlock x Zamaldelica and the Malawi tortured

By now, did not attempt to graft nothing on him, so the malawi male is branching again

Left to right : two critical and big Warlock x zamaldelica

Unknown mother x zamaldelica. I guess if the mother could be a Industrial Plant

2 Likes

Cool! I am excited to see this. I have had good success with other species.
My current air layering is Nandina, Camelia but I will soon try Privet, Plum, and Tree of Heaven. The last 3 are all essentially vigorous weeds and I hope to score some free small trees that way…for privacy screening.

:v:
:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Do you think the stem is too thick to be rooted?

1 Like

Nope. :slight_smile: Should be fine.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Never heard of air layer on cannabis before I have now doubt it can be done though truly a remarkable plant in all aspects! Well done @Kan!

1 Like

I found some videos in spanish about air layering cannabis. To be honest, my main issue here was how much do I needed to scrape the stem, so I took the medium path and scraped around in different ways. After, I did a little mess placing the jiffy, next time I will use rock wool because it seems a easiest way. But there many ways to do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is another unknown mother x zamaldelica

3 Likes

Seems to be one of the issues that may occur:
Stem in a sling after a nasty wind blew yesterday

This timanfaya haze x somango bilbo starts nicely flowering

2 Likes

… And what I thought that could be happening inside the foil, finally was true: stem was broke. So, end of the experiment till next time.

Took two cuts from here and maybe try to root as it is or take more cuts from her. In all the time I’ve been growing, never was interested in cuttings and only did 4 till now. Even if my friends told me to do little ones, as I saw people that do them bigger, now I am more in this mood :slight_smile:

Inside the tacky greenhouse: in the bottom I added some soil very humid just to realized if it keeps more time high humidity values. I am going soon 15 days to Morocco, so wants to know how they develop and if it is enough this set up.

So, this is the Malawi lady right now…

And here with the rest of the girls

2 Likes