Original 80's pnw hashplant

I’m stoked to rock these original sunshine coast #hashplants that have been grown in the region since the 80s they smell like ancient afghanica.

Going to cross them with an original #northenlights #1 as nevil said no one could finish a joint of that hybrid

#kush #cannabis #acmpr #mmar #mmpr #mmmp

mm

62 Likes

Pulling up a chair, very excited for this run

6 Likes

Anything Northern Lights gets my attention. Sounds like a great cross.

7 Likes

sit-down-mike

5 Likes

Should make for some good plant inside or out

1 Like

Hello @medmanbrand , sounds like a nice run. This is not a Co-op nor would it qualify as it’s a cross being made so I need to move this out of the Co-op section. Co-op section is reserved for approved Co-op runs only so we can keep it clean to help the distributors. Will this be indoor or outdoors? I would like to move it to either indoor-growing/growroom-diaries or Outdoor growing depending on which section this fits in?

8 Likes

Incredible project! Best of luck! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Hey medman
Why do you have your original pnw hp tagged as 88G ?

6 Likes

Oops. All good

Outdoors it is. Thanks for lmk

mm

3 Likes

No problem, thanks for understanding. I moved it into the Outdoor section and added all your hashtags. Best of luck with your run, sounds like it’s going to be pretty cool. :v:

3 Likes

Sounds like a winning combination my man. Just hit the watch tab @medmanbrand

2 Likes

This is a thread I’m definitely going to be following. I’ve never grown a hash plant of any kind, but really want to! I fully expect to do so next year. I’m looking forward to learning from your outdoor grow.

Thank you for this thread! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just be chill’n over in the back.

Sending good vibes :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

She will basically auto outdoors. So need to be tactful with pollen planning / supplemental lighting

Good observation. Pretty sure when the outdoor went down to l.a. they got better then local indoor prices

mm

1 Like

I need to mention that the males im using at 4 spots are

• Greg’s original afghani (Todd’s purest indica)
  • my Peruvian cartel gold (colombia)
  • garlic bud from osba
  • an 81 skunk I’ve procured from my ongoing rks project

If I can find some more property donors the male list will grow but these are most important

mm

8 Likes

Some guys from powell River were asking me for clones when I posted it on insta/fb last fall when I got it.

They had pics of their grows as they rocked it for years. They said it was either the pre nevil hp or the first release of the g13hp. 1988 was when they started growing it. Inside but mostly outside at the time.

You can never go wrong with a super potent chunky plant that finishes inside in 40-45 days or outdoors I the rainy falls out here.

I asked Reef. Nevils partner and a few other people that would know. They say the story is bang on. Best thing about my region is there are still cuts around from the 70s.

88G is much cooler then sschp. Especially understanding magik and numerology

mm

12 Likes

Here is the mom the day I picked her up last fall

And a pic the dude sent me of his 88G from somewhere on the sunshine coast circa 90s (he said)

mm

24 Likes

My goodness, that last picture is absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

I’ve seen the original PNW Hashplant and that is not it. It doesn’t even look like how Nevil’s old partner (Real partner, not ReeferScum) described it to me.

3 Likes

Pulling up a chair. :chair: Are you still on insta? Or just YT? @medmanbrand

1 Like