Original Chem 4 seeds

Want to ask if someone has a few original Chem 4 seeds they would share?

Chem 4 is an cut like chem d or chem 91 or do i miss something.
If im correct rhere are only like 3_4 of the original seeds left.

10 Likes

@Villiager is correct. Chem 4 is a cut, although it’s crossed to a bunch of stuff. I’d look at lucky dog seeds for this direction

6 Likes

Rusty at Cannaventure is a great dude and slept on as a holder of a lotta great old lines just like CSI or Lucky Dog etch he’s got fem Chem 4 S1s:

https://www.cannaventureseeds.com/product-page/pure-chem-4-fem

Also our good friend @JAWS has seeds made with the clone cut available, here’s one as an example:

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/jaws-genetics-chem-4-x-lemon-larry-12-reg-seeds/

15 Likes

Being a clone only, do some homework on who holds a legit cut. Find some s1 or crosses.

If you happen to be in New England keep an eye on Canna Provisions, occasionally they sell cuts. MassG aka Chemdog is affiliated.

Otherwise perhaps Top Dawg, CSI, Lucky Dog have something in their offerings that may interest ya.

Good luck on your hunt.

16 Likes

I think 707 seedbank’s 707 chemdog line is based on chem 4. Probably your best bet on a seedline - his stuff is very well regarded.

16 Likes

Much appreciated all of the great information. Y’all are always such a great wealth of help.

7 Likes

ok so i need to be very clear here.

i am not the creator of the CHEM 4 * LEMON LARRY.

those were created by ELETE GENETICS i just made some fresh seed stock, this is the second time i have said this just today. i never want any one to think im taking credit for some one else’s work, im a pretty honest guy so when i see something like this i have to make it clear.

its a very cool strain but I AM NOT the creator of her.

thank you …

30 Likes

i am making some chem wreck fems as we speak, chem 4 cut * arcata trainwreck fem.

those should be pretty epic …

31 Likes

Hi @GCBudz - can you explain the best way for me to find out about this? Canna provisions is my neighbor here, but I haven’t been. Do they occasionally list them up? Newsletter? How would I best get info? Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi @BasementGardens

Check out their IG, I have seen it there. IIRC I clicked on their link and saw a schedule?

He’ll, since your local reach out via phone. Perhaps they can accommodate you at your convenience.

Best of luck…

5 Likes

Greg is head grower for them, the cuts were only 35 dollars which wasn’t bad, but I only saw them drop this once. And they sold out quick …

7 Likes

Cheers @GCBudz - always appreciate the hand. :green_heart::raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’ve seen them listed on their website. I thought about getting some last year.

Haven’t seen any listed for quite awhile though.

4 Likes

I’m definitely excited to hear this :raised_hands:
Please tag me if your posting the process here.
I hope I remember you said this lol I gotta take notes.

4 Likes

Very Very Nice… :smiley:

3 Likes

707 Seedbanks Chem 4 seed line is the best Ive seen. I helped out on a farm that grew like 75 5-7 pounders of it, and they were insanely consistent and all really good. I actually emailed 707 about it a couple months back, and he said itll be about a year, but theyre coming.

9 Likes

His Chem is really nice! How many weeks till they finished for you? I’m at just over 9 weeks and looks like they need a little more time.

4 Likes

4 stuff seems to like to be right around 10-11ish weeks for me usually. I haven’t ran the clone since like 2014, but it was right in that ballpark. I just did 4play from Bodhi and it was the same timeframe as well.

5 Likes

Right on, thanks for the info.

4 Likes