Original Sensi - Jack Herer Grow

Planted two seeds about 4 months ago… one was male, the other is pheno B. A beautiful female that ripens fat, dense super frosted colas and is easy to clone. ( see pis below)

I’ll give her another 7-10 days and i’ll pull her.

51 Likes

Awesome! Love me some jack!
Just got some Karma Genetics UK Cheese x Jack#22. Hoping to find some pepper Haze phenos.

Curious the nose on your lady? Looks NL dom

8 Likes

Well done, i can’t say that i don’t want to taste this one ^^

7 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Here are the two cuts I was able to obtain from her. They are turning into nice mothers now :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Also, just planted the remaining 6 Sensi Jack Herer seeds left in the pack in search for Pheno A and Pheno D… the EXCESSIVELY Frosty Sativa Dominant phenos.

Will update as we progress :wink:

18 Likes

Nice job !! Your plants are looking nice and healthy and I love me some Jack !!

4 Likes

Just harvested this Jack Pheno today @ day 70 of flowering

31 Likes

Wow! Super dense looking for a Jack!

Looking super tasty in the natural light. I can’t wait for a smoke report.

Thanks for sharing
Swampy

6 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try this one - that plant looks great! 10 weeks, not too bad. What kind of light are you using - looks white - LED?

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brother!

These ladies were grown under 630 watt Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) my model is the “Sunlight Supply 630 LEC Diamond”

Love the extra resin these lights make the plant produce since they throw off UV -b rays. Just need to limit your exposure to it and wear glasses.

14 Likes

Hey @Wigiberto i am digging your plants… How tall did they end up being and also, if possible, how much weed did you get from each plant?

Show us the harvest man!?

4 Likes

I don’t know if you might be interested or not But I have some Hapa Haze (

Waipi’o Hapa x Haze) seeds and the few I grew out smelled exactly like that, they had a peppery Hazy smell. Perhaps if you have some interest in these seeds we could work out a trade or something… I just figured I would bring it up since you mentioned the whole Peppery hazy smell…

3 Likes

For sure
Drop me a pm
Have tried some wappa here but it was sweet
Wondering if it’s a different strain

What’s the flower time window on the phenos @pookie123

3 Likes

I currently growing blackjack from kingklonebrand.com its j/h-x-blackberry kush I have 2 phenos they should finish early December

4 Likes

i don’t think its a haze but ducksfoot says it has a spicy and sweet peppery smell.

http://www.sanniesshop.com/duckfoot.html

3 Likes

Here are some dried and cure nugs…

Will report final weight for the 1 plant vegged for 45 days and 60 days in flower.

22 Likes

will have to read this thread from the start when i have time bookmarked :sunglasses:

2 Likes

There’s some nice bud​:slight_smile::yum::yum:. Mechelle x

3 Likes

He might want to just try Sannies Jack. I think its a sensi Jack thats been worked on for many years now.

5 Likes