Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Those aren’t plants they are trees! Beautiful hope to have a few of those before the end of November, December if I get some nicer weather. Do you grow them out some before setting them out. The environment obviously is wonderful for them there. Thanks for the pics!

7 Likes

Looking fresh, man! Those ladies are gonna thrive!

4 Likes

Here 2 of the Sugerbelts x Nanaglue. I was gonna give them a week in veg after I uppotted and topped but I got impatient so day 1 of flower it is. Its raining men right now over here, im 3/3 male on my last reg seeds.

Fingers crossed for some girls this time!

20 Likes

Sugar Belts F2 from You… hey, that rhymes… lol. He’s one of the guys who regretted not cloning her and came a knocking on my laptop screen asking if I happen to have a few more. I thought, I can take advantage of this guy… and I wanted my $2. hahahaa.
Did I send you any of this Mimosa x Triple Lemon. both epic strains, this guy reminds me so much of you with his dedication to elite strains only and then crossing them to see what becomes. Ultimate Lemon x Triple Lemon is another… I think he wanted a Lemon Taste… hahaha

9 Likes

Damn 3/3 that shitty luck!

3 Likes

I have not gotten those. I do however have Mimosa seeds. It sounds really good!

2 Likes

Hey @turtlewerm , I grew out some of @Ottafish s NanaGlue x Sugar Belts in my last run, they were some really nice plants. Great smell n taste, I’d grow them again without hesitation. Yours are looking great

8 Likes

Thanks! The wait to put them in flower has be killing me. Im sure at least 1 will be female, and then its on.

3 Likes

Here is one I grew a few months ago. Good smoke.

12 Likes

Yes start them inside about a month early is what I do. Then I get them out as soon as I can after the last frost. The container size dictates the size too if growing in soil.

4 Likes

Here’s a few shots of the buds. Nothing too impressive to look at. They’re just starting to put on some frost. One of the BBC definitely is related to the Sour Bubble and the other something more sativa leaning. The non Indica leaner looks more like the BBC. Hopefully the frost from that plant translates through. Time will tell.
I really like the Sugar Belts structure. It’s about as good as it could get for indoor growing. The branches grow out perfectly and the spacing of nodes is also perfect to let light penetrate the canopy.
That’s it for me. Everything is super pollinated. Every single calyx haha

23 Likes

Looking Awsome…Cowabunga

4 Likes

This male is a fine specimen to me. I love the clusters of pollen sacs, how they grow like buds.

26 Likes

Banana Butter Cups X. The first pic seems to lean towards BBC and the second towards Sour Bubble.

20 Likes

Sugar Belts F2 looking chunky already as always. Look at the nice structure of tops. She’s definitely the biggest yielder.

21 Likes

Tropical Fuel, she’s purple as usual and the stinkiest plant by far. Love this cultivar!!

25 Likes

I need to find a male like this. Holy mackerel!

15 Likes

Here’s a couple shots of the garden outside. This is where I enjoy spending most of my time. It’s just starting to get nice here so things are about to get lush. I bought cedar fence boards and banded the to the smart pots. It looks way better. The big pot with the comfrey and tomato plants is my worm bin. I have about a billion red wigglers in there. They eat all our veggie scraps.

24 Likes

You’re an amazing gardner!

4 Likes

I have some different BB strains, not sure if ur interested but there urs if u want some.

3 Likes