Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Wow you are all killing it! The buds are looking awesome! So fun to follow along.

5 Likes

I bet that’ll be tasty!

3 Likes

Gloriously chunky! Holy crap​:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

4 Likes

Hopefully she ends up extra stinky! Looks like lots of hairs forming. It should yield pretty good I bet. Nice work!

3 Likes

Wow! Everything looks excellent. That’s the one hitter quitter you have growing there haha.

2 Likes

You definitely have the recipe for big fat chunky dank buds! Looking stellar! Very nice work!

2 Likes

Good lord look at all those bud sites haha. That’s a beautiful plant! Lots of perfect clusters of funk to smoke there :dash: :v:t3::clapper:

19 Likes

Sugar belts crosses day 52 of 12/12.
Getting close.!

22 Likes

Here’s a bud off the BBC x Outdoor 2023, crossed back to itself. I didn’t really like the looks of this plant and was going to chuck it. But the buds smell like gas/chem so I may have to run her again. This plant was more leafy than I want but as you can see the bud looks dank. I’m pretty impressed seeing how I just let these things go with zero maintenance except filling up the reservoir. The environment has been really shitty so I’d like to see them grown out proper.

19 Likes

That BBC sure is frosted! I’m taking down the velvet lakes and fuel dogs this weekend Otta. Chunky sticky and stinky for sure, I’ll get some pics up when I chop them.

2 Likes

Yeah especially for having shitty conditions. It’ll be good once it’s grown proper.

1 Like

Branch broke while I was moving plant around… Sugarbelt x NanaGlue is the frostiest plant I’ve ever grow. I’m harvesting the rest today at day 70 of flower and pray the reveg takes. Trimming this will be a pleasure very few leaves left on this one… damn near all bud lol. Also 2 of the blueberrymuffin x sourbubble @Ottafish sent me are stepping up to the plate :grin:

20240730_19_38_01

25 Likes

That Velvet Lake is one beautiful plant ! Very nice !

3 Likes

Hella dank! Good job man! Yeah Sugar Belts is frosty and chunky but Nana Glue is one of the frostiest plants out there. It’s also kind of oily:

6 Likes

I can give ya more seeds man. The plants are all good and if that’s your favorite I can give you more to hunt through. People act like breeding is harder than it is. You just have to have access to the best genetics and be a conneseur being able to pick the best. It helps Oregon was one of the first states to have medical and become legal. Plus we’ve always had really good bud here if you knew the right people. I really haven’t had any shit crosses when I breed with what I know will be the best. I’m sure you get more variation when you breed completely different plants like landrace sativas and indicas. Which is kind of interesting to me if I can find good ones. But those are few and far between that are anywhere close to genetics these days. I have a bunch of landrace sativad type strains I’ll probably try and grow outside next year that are supposed to be really stinky. I need some more pure indicas that are really good to cross them to:

9 Likes

Few pics from today prob two days till chop can’t wait :blush:

25 Likes

I will definitely take more seeds lol. this cross was a dream come true when I saw it I was already dreaming of Banana butter cups and Rainbowbelts crosses. I never had access to named weed, so growing has really opened my eyes to the possibilities cannabis offers. The pics in this thread speak volumes, you clearly known what your doing. I look forward to seeing what else this gene pool has to offer. I think this strain was destined to bring frost into my life, so im mad grateful to you for sharing. Im gonna pollen chuck the hell outta this after my JTR run or the next. The male is waiting for his harem already. Ill prob pop 2 more Sugarbelts x nana glue to get ready for that one. Im just happy to play around in these tents , and this the most fun ive had since I started growing.

6 Likes

Do those plants lean towards Indica?

1 Like

Yeah there’s a lot of seeds out there but there’s a handful that really stick out. Those are the ones to breed with.

3 Likes

Those pics look fantastic! You’re so close now.

2 Likes