OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

I’m going to sit my ass down here with a cup of mint tea. Brought my own mop for drool control. It’s good to be alive when the trees are dead. But when they’re alive too ofcourse.

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground this happened to me once after eating a pot brownie

9 Likes

I hope so too. It’s going to be the last one to get chopped for sure.

Those gifs cracked me up bro. Reminds me I forgot to post these pics of the breakage from the storm that rolled through a few days ago.

23 Likes

I’d say the ants are a good indication you have some serious Brix there
:+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

@Gpaw you thinking what I’m thinking? :thinking:

:rofl:

20 Likes

No!! That isn’t maple! Must be sweet though!! Some have been crazy lately about BOG, guess your game is log! :flushed: :smile: :hugs: :pray:

4 Likes

Every time I’ve had ants on my plants I had aphids. They farm them and eat they’re nectar or crap.

5 Likes

DO IT.
10char.

2 Likes

This is great! :laughing:

Heres some of those seedlings with shell skirts.

14 Likes

lmao thats hilarious i have never seen that before ! pretty soon there gonna be like some of us and busting out those button seems.

hopefully the weather is treating you good OTUG hoping for late snowfall and dry weather !

2 Likes

Those pics are so cute, and hilarious! If only they did that every time and you could sex regs this way in the first week, skirt on = female :joy: The ones I had looked like the 2nd pic.

3 Likes

You mean like this?
clothes-ripping-flexing

:joy: maybe 10 years ago for me haha, now the buttons are just for show

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Thanks @204medismoke, if only it would stop raining. The ladies are getting pummeled out there, but they’ll be ok. Once it stops, I’ll be out there in a robe with the leaf blower like @Pigeonman :laughing:

10 Likes

im def the 2nd pic… lol

your neighours must think why is that guy always blow drying his trees…

4 Likes

Lol. That’d be amazing.

This Trizzler did it to me too.

8 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Be careful you still might end up with a male even if it is wearing a husk :stuck_out_tongue:

Could be wrong but I’ve always though that planting the seed a bit deeper helps with removing those stubborn helmets that just wont come off. Moving through the soil probably helps them fall off easier.

11 Likes

So this is why i’m pantsless every time i come out of a freshly dug hole!?

7 Likes

Did you take a measurement of the trunk diameter?

2 Likes

2 Likes

25 Likes

told you…! Sequoias don’t like to get high!! :flushed:

It ain’t a bush anymore, it’s a tree!!

1 Like