OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

A thing of beauty!! Congrats!!! @Oldtimerunderground !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

You’re the only person I know who has to worry about their plants falling on their house :laughing:

5 Likes

It’s funny you say that @Slick1 cause when this break happened

Almost half the plant fell on the house :joy: good thing it fell that way cause the house broke it’s fall and stopped the buds from hitting the ground :rofl:

Here’s a pic from a few days before the crazy storm that caused the break, so you can visualize it.

29 Likes

What kind of dog? Shepperd, Husky or other?
Nice tree. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

He’s a Husky I rescued. The nicest dog ever, plus he loves ganja almost as much as I do :laughing: beautiful blue eyes on him too.

27 Likes

Handsome fella for sure.

3 Likes

Looks pretty frosty to me!

2 Likes

What’s left of the Red Congolese x Super Silver Haze

36 Likes

That is one hell of a stump! Well done!!!

7 Likes

Just like Greasy said, that is a friggin tree stump.

6 Likes

Only two things nicer than that. There jars of bud that tree produced, and all of it sitting at my house.
Nice job OTUG.

10 Likes

That Sir, is a monster trunk!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone, for your kind words. It’s not often you see pics of the aftermath from harvesting trees like this, and I’m glad I included some pics of it.

It seems my estimates were a bit off. I spent the past 30 mins or so weighing almost everything. 20,086 grams :exploding_head: That figure doesn’t include the 3-4 lbs worth still hanging in the shed, the 2 pounds or so that I smoked already, and roughly a pound that I gifted recently to family and a few close friends.

Edit. Just found a solid pound of bud I forgot I stashed away :joy:

24 Likes

Wow!! @Oldtimerunderground, plenty to go from trees!! :hugs: :rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap: :fire: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

That cracked me up!!
:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

And I get excited with my one oz bags. :rofl: :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Killer run! Took a while to work through, but damn you had some monsters. Cant believe I missed this.

2 Likes

Thank you @Kyumonryu :pray::smiley:

The odds were stacked against me, 14 to 1. With everyone here on OG standing alongside me in battle, I was able to make it through to the end and slay every last one of these massive beasts.

After a journey of 10 years, I’ve finally returned home to secure my kingdom. Just like when Odysseus strung his great bow and fired an arrow through a row of 12 axes, I shall roll up a huge nug from each of the giants, and provide a smoke report of them all!! :triumph:

ezgif.com-optimize

ezgif.com-optimize (2)

ezgif.com-optimize (1)

ezgif.com-optimize (3)

ezgif.com-gif-maker

ezgif.com-optimize (4)

ezgif.com-optimize (5)

ezgif.com-optimize (6)

ezgif.com-optimize (7)

ezgif.com-optimize (8)

ezgif.com-optimize (9)

ezgif.com-optimize (10)

ezgif.com-optimize (11)

26 Likes

Great movie, even better tale.
And OTUG triumphs

4 Likes

Wow Sir OTUG!

Excellent start to finish!

As for Mrs. OTUG… How she like “them apples”! Lol

You shall have a nice cozy winter stash! Enjoy! Looking forward to the smoke reporting!

Grow4th!!!

2 Likes