OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

I just wanted to stop for a moment and thank everyone who’s taken the time to come aboard the Space Odyssey and show me support, whether it be a post, heart, or even just taking a minute to have a look at my grows. It really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs: and I hope you all enjoy my thread as much as I do visiting all of yours :heart_eyes:

I can’t wait to see what it can do outdoors. Some really exceptional genetics.

Thanks again @neogitus for hookin a brother up with these :pray: :grinning:

23 Likes

Any time. Gotta share the love sometimes :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing:

fhyig

I had more gifs but can only upload 1mb for some reason on here and am too dumb to figure out how to resize lmao.

9 Likes

Nah man, it’s my fault, lol. I’ve been meaning to update my How to post a GIF thread.

Thanks again for the Candyberry too :grin:

29 Likes

That is going to make some spectacular looking cured bud! I’ve only seen really red bud once other than pictures. But, then again, I’ve only smoked a handful of strains that I didn’t grow being, relatively new to all this. I find them as pretty as purple buds.

6 Likes

Just got caught up bro, looking exceptional

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

GIF Lord

5 Likes

Day 44 in the photo tent, I chopped 1 of the Candyberry

These buds are dripping with resin :drooling_face:

The 2nd Candyberry not far behind

And the 3rd one still needs a good 2 weeks, maybe more.

The Meridian Haze and Raspberry Haze stacking like crazy, flopping everywhere from the weight, lol.

Time to smoke one :triumph: and pass out :sleeping:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

37 Likes

Excellent forest you got growing on. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

10 Likes

Hey everyone. Top shelf Bud at OTUG’s place in about two to three weeks. Just bring your cannabis appetite. OTUG supplies the rest. Just trying to help buddy!

12 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Oh boy! Awesome awesomeness on a hero, wrapped in aluminum foil, dripping tomato sauce!! Damn!! :flushed: :astonished:

And that thing about 53 days from sprout, you trying to put us to shame, brother!?
You made it! Holy lentils!! :man_farmer: :herb:
Absolute beauty!! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thank you @chronix :pray: It felt more like a jungle the past couple weeks. After I put in that 4th light, the temp spiked, got into the mid 80s for a couple days before I caught it. Dialed it down a tad and adjusted airflow to compensate. Looks like the plants are going to start fading fast. I thought about top dressing one more time, but said to hell with that, plain water to the finish line :joy:

Thank you brother, my door’s open for you anytime :grin: my bud and bean stash too :crazy_face:

Lol, never heard buds described like that, but I’ll take it :rofl:

Bro, I just smoked 2 spliffs of it with my wife. We’re lifted! :exploding_head:

Seed to smoke in less than 2 months?! Can’t beat that.

20 Likes

OTUG, or whoever. :slight_smile:
Have you ever had a plant that just completely skipped the cloudy trichomes and you end up with crystal clear trichomes that go, pretty much, strait to amber? Mine on one girl is like that. I’d say I have about 10% amber heads on clear trichome stems.
Just wondering.

7 Likes

Oh wow! Pals, pics, a pilgrimage thru the parsecs and now a level up opportunity too? :astonished:

4 Likes

Yep I’ve had that before @MoBilly, especially cause I tend to chop on the early side of the spectrum. Looks like this.

Those pics are from the Lavender x MAC I harvested early last year outdoors. :thinking: I think I chopped it mid-September.

Although I still like to take close ups with a scope here and there, I don’t really go by the trichs when harvesting, pretty much just eyeball it and go with my gut. Kinda like picking fruits and veggies in the garden, lol. I tend to stagger my harvest enough to get buds of every ripeness most times. I smoke all day everyday, so I prefer a more clear, functional high most of the time. I have plenty of night-night buds and hash kickin around for that late night knockout though :wink::crazy_face:

Give it some time, it should start to turn cloudy for you. I’ve noticed it’s usually the oldest trichs that go straight clear to amber. In time, the newer ones should mature and give a nice twinkle to the buds.

There is but one logical conclusion to what’s coming next…the final frontier…

Free seeds! :grinning:

Coming soon to an Odyssey near you…lol

22 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate the knowledge. Yes, that’s exactly what I see.
:school:
OTUGU

5 Likes

Agreed. I still like to check the trichs but it’s not the be all and end all of my decision. Some plants never turn amber.

Oddly I often get a very distinct change in smell when they are ready.

11 Likes

What, really, had me concerned was that problem I had with my heater not kicking off all night. The temps had to be in the 130’s when I opened the door. The room I vent from is very large and got so cold I didn’t want the temps spiking like crazy all night when it was in the teens outside so I shut off the exhaust fan.
Anyway. I lost one plant and all the others were wilted to a point I thought I’d lost everything for a bit. They lived but, of course, I lost the majority of fan leaves and what was left immediately began to “fade”. I was just wondering if all that threw off their normal walk towards ready for harvest.
I know, long winded explanation. What can I say. I’m old and wasted. lol

5 Likes

Here’s a pic of the top nug on the Sour Crack x Black Strap from @hollyho

Hard to tell in the photo, but it has a nice light purple hue

I can’t believe I smoked the whole plant in a day :sweat_smile::rofl: it wasn’t that much yield, I didn’t get a chance to measure before smoking it all, but I’d say it was roughly 10-12 grams. Quality smoke. Earthy berry flavours.

Here’s a big and super frosty main cola on one of the CDLC x DG from @Yetigrows

I took a big whiff, smells like blueberries!! :astonished::drooling_face:

35 Likes

i would smoke this whole plant too without any doubts, looks stunning :star_struck:

5 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Hey brother! Thought you and our fellow donor @Jinglepot would like to see a piece of the beauty!! :sleepy: And it’s ending…!
Big Yield x Mi5!

Thanks!

17 Likes

Gorgeous! I’m jealous! It’s been months and months since I’ve had any of my own smoke! That’s changing soon though! :wink::grin:

12 Likes