OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

:rofl:

7 Likes

Man u better watch it! They’ll come for yours too bro… they like that good shit and they like variety!! Better tell em it isn’t free lol!!

5 Likes

They’ll be back in the sky like this

2 Likes

All I can say is, OTUG, I love the show. The story line, the beautiful bud shots, the camaraderie that all this creates…
This is just a fun place to spend some time.

7 Likes

It’s absolutely my very favorite… @Heliosphear and his imagination along with otug… it’s hard to not notice such a dreamy intriguing place…

5 Likes

He’ll, OTUG. If you don’t blast off into oblivion with that smoke, your just not inhaling.
Good job, bro. Nice stuff. Always enjoy coming in here.

7 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground my favorite picture is the little tiny bud growing in the center of the leaf :sunglasses: really great over growing! Gonna be a cowabunga harvest, hopefully you’ll enter a great picture in the OverGrow picture of the year contest.
sing along… He knows if you’ve Been growing, He knows if you’ve done great! Soooo OverGrow for goodness sake and leave some buds on the tray for him to smoke along the way. :rofl:

17 Likes

Gave my bro a jar of the Candyberry, and smoked all 3 plants :crazy_face: it was some tasty smoke, nice high

43 Likes

Great looking buds gonna be some tasty smoke I bet .

6 Likes

I am Loving that structure on those buds. great job bud… i can’t wait to see how the ylly do in the solos

4 Likes

Real image of @Oldtimerunderground 's bro using these nugs to play the drums before smoking them:

:1st_place_medal: BROWMIE!!! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Those are awesome buds.

2 Likes

2 weeks ago I transplanted 18 of the 72

Viking x Leb27
LA Affie #11 x AHP F2
Blockhead BX F2
Skynet x Alien OG
Lady in Red
RKS
BBGMIK x BBG
NYCD auto x Strawberry Banana
Rogue Zero
Sour Bubble
WNBO
BOG Lifesaver F2
Jacalyn IBL
9lb Hammer x PPP
Zeus x Red Cherry Berry F2
BB Muffin x Vintage BB F2
Beyond the Rain
Raspberry Boogie F2

Then moved them into the 4x4

Chopped the tops

9lb Hammer x Paonia Purple Paralyzer

The Viking, Affie, Blockhead, Skynet, Lady in Red and RKS all showed male and have been chopped.

Then I topped more and pruned some fans…mainly cause I was craving some cannajuice :laughing:

Last week I transplanted 16 more too

Kosher Kush
G13HP x BO
Rainbow ylly F2
2- GB x Tomahawk
Laos Mango Sour Z99
LA Affie x AHP
Durban x Hercules OG
Skynet x Alien OG
Chocolate Chunk
Northern Berry x LSD
Orange Grove
Afghan Kush
Sensi super skunk F5
Quad Top Leb
OG Kush

I chopped the Kosher, G13HPxB/O, Rainbow ylly F2, one of the Tomahawk and Laos so far, for showing male. I have confirmed female on the Affie, Durban x Hercules OG, Skynet x Alien OG, Chocolate Chunk, Northern Berry x LSD and Orange Grove :grinning: Still waiting to see on the Afghan Kush, OG Kush, Quad Top and Super Skunk.

41 Likes

Great looking garden as usual!
I look forward to your future updates. :smiley:

5 Likes

Damn and I thought I ran a pile of strains . Looking great.

10 Likes

What a lineup… I just can’t get over the variety here

4 Likes

Aww yeah!! I feel your :banana: pain with me having 3 plants outside for the heap tomorrow. One additionally i thought was female is making me wonder … :thinking:

5 Likes

What the hell is going on with the 9# x ppp?
The 9# was a reveg but that can’t come through in seeds…can it?

10 Likes

All caught up, looking great! What a variety! Thise finished ones look so damn delicious! Well done!

3 Likes

You were right. It’s been over a month now.

I read this and honestly don’t know if it was the book that got me to quit or not. It definitely helped though. I read the book and I don’t smoke now so draw your own conclusions.

It was like $8 new on Amazon.

6 Likes