OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Hope it’s not the same one @Mithridate brought :laughing: they call that one the pretzel-maker :rofl:

I’m sorry :sweat_smile: but it’s too late.
I already closed the door on your cryochamber and about to push the “go to sleep” button. Under normal operating conditions, suspended animation isn’t usually required…but were about to hit Omega9 hyperspeed and I only put 20 bucks gas at the last planet :astonished: :rofl:

Thank you @MoBilly :grinning: I try to put some effort into these posts. Not like the grow, I just LITFA the crap out of that :joy:

“Space isn’t where you go to lose yourself, it’s where you find out who you truly are!”
-Oldtimerunderground
Lol

You forgot to add “and it’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made” :laughing:

Everyone, set the scanners to short range. I sense an update ahead! :grinning:

Now where the hell did I put the keys to the ship?!
Oh yeah, it’s voice activated. Damn this is some good weed! :crazy_face:

“Intergalactic hyperspeed quantum warp jump activate!!”
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

21 Likes

Thanks OTUG. I wouldn’t want to leave that out.
:v:

5 Likes

Number one grow thread and only two pictures of weed to date :rofl:

13 Likes

8 Likes

Looking forward to the show! I’ve got some GDP F2’s I would like to send your way if you are interested from Mel Frank. Been meaning to reach out, guess all the weed I smoke got in the way…

4 Likes

Press Play then Continue:

:arrow_down:

Buddhas Sister x Cocoa Kush

Romulan

Purple Rhino

Black Extra Terrestrial

Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain

Meridian Haze

A pic of “ancient aliens flying through an unknown universe” I created on NightCafe

Thank you everyone :pray::hugs: and have a great night!

56 Likes

Awesomely done!

4 Likes

Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may God’s love be with you.

Throwing some space oddity in your space Odyssey. Gonna leave my rover here to collect data and beam it back to me via satellite :sunglasses:

10 Likes

This should be a blast to watch. Let me squeeze in over here in the corner and be nosey :smirk:

5 Likes

I’m telling you!! OTUG’s got the whole shebang under control! :neutral_face: :confused:
Looking forward to seeing where this craft’s landing!! :ghost: :hugs:
@Oldtimerunderground to the… and beyond!! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

ahh memories of bike riding a few hours after bing eating a pile of cheap tacos. :smiley:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

That Romulan does look epic already!

10 Likes

16 absolute beauties right there. Good job OTUG!

6 Likes

Read this in my best Denzel voice.

My favorite grow thread so far. Got a pillow, bong and water to hang out, hope I ain’t intruding ( as I peer, comfortably perched in a tree branch)

5 Likes

And… We’re off!

3 Likes

Nah man, it’s my fault :sweat_smile: I’ll try to stop hotboxing the bridge and keep my hands on the wheel for the rest of our travels.
What? This thing has autopilot?! Where my blunts at!!! :rofl:
I would love some of those GDP :grinning: the ones you grew looked magnificent, and when I read your report on it a couple weeks ago, I knew I wouldn’t be able to pass up an offer of some :grin: thank you :pray:

Ok, it can stay, but only cause it’s super cute :heart_eyes: lol. It better not bug me though…this golden one I made by slapping together spare parts just won’t stop talking! :joy:

Wait!! Not that corner!
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)
Aww man, now look what you’ve done. I knew I shouldn’t have left the controls for the planet destroyer on the floor there :man_facepalming: :rofl: it’s okay though, someone on that planet owed me 5 dollars

Ok, ok. I’ll stop putting the lifesize OTUG carboard cutout in the captain’s seat and going for naps in the cryochamber…not my fault it’s so cozy at -140°C :cold_face::crazy_face: plus that last nebula we passed was hot af :hot_face:

If you eat enough, you don’t even have to pedal! :laughing:

:heart: I borrowed the template right from your grow log copy and paste lol :grin: thanks @Pigeonman
I was gonna voice over the track too, but I didn’t want any heads exploding this early in the Odyssey :exploding_head:

Why thank you @BigMike55 :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If I can make them turn out half as pretty as your beauties, I’ll be a lucky man.

That’s enough to make even a Vulcan blush :relaxed: thank you @LivingBlackSoil

0be1e69e-8b87-43c1-b952-8e177d9ed198_text

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

24 Likes

THIS I WANNA HEAR! :+1:

9 Likes

Side Quest

While performing routine maintenance in engineering, I notice a light flickering. Taking it apart to attempt a fix and the issue becomes clear, cheap assembly/parts from China! :joy:

Anyone feel like taking a crack at this? Would a new driver fix the flickering? It worked great for roughly 6 months last year.

Any help is appreciated :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

I’ve read it’s the driver but I’m about to learn something from someone lol

6 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground I have fixed a few for friends and myself. It always seams to be the same problem. Each driver has its own section of lights and a led goes and takes out the whole circuit.
Try swapping the plugs on the drivers. It the flickering moves to a different section it’s the driver. If it stays in the same place it’s an led.
Take a multimeter and put on the diode setting and test each led and resistor.
When you find the culprit, either replace the led or bypass that one led with a small piece of wire

13 Likes

I guess flickering could also be a loose connection

5 Likes