OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

@Oldtimerunderground Effing beauty galore! Damn!!
:pray: :v: :seedling:
:hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks bud for offering don’t run yourself short guess it depends on how much you receive.

Edit : OTUG has me looked after but definitely appreciate you offering to share .

3 Likes

Thinking of using that on my blockhead x mikato mom. Any thoughts on that cross?

3 Likes

That would make for an epic, mindblowing combo! :exploding_head::smiley: I got the Bubblegum Mikado x Bubblegum seeds from @lunchpale, he used Serious Seeds Bubblegum and Federation Mikado as the building blocks.

I can see beans forming on every plant I have in the tent, so the pollen is definitely viable. I think I went a little overkill on the Skynet x Alien OG though :sweat_smile: instead of hitting only 1 or 2 buds, I seeded the whole thing :joy:

12 Likes

You owe me a remote keyboard. I’ll never get the drool out of this one!

4 Likes

When I seen what you were offering It was like a light came on . Would make for some interesting phenos.

4 Likes

Hey there @Oldtimerunderground, I hope you and yours are having a great weekend. Just got the magic dust today, I’ll make sure to tag you when I use it in my female seeds project. Thanks again my friend. :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

I just got caught up cuz and
DAMN! You’ve got that jungle looking downright delicious! Every plant is sweet looking! lol
Grow On! with your bad self! lol

9 Likes

Wow otug!!! Damn that looks :fire: very impressive :clap:

2 Likes

Everything is looking great in here brother. Love seeing all the different strains and there subtle differences, I too really enjoy the multi-strain grows now that I have the option again. Keep up the great work :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Durban x Hercules, :thinking:

3 Likes

Absolutely spectacular plants, every one if them! Nice Work OTUG! Definitely drool worthy

2 Likes

PRESS PLAY

In the privacy of his personal quarters, Oldtimerunderground puffs on a holographic blunt while sipping on some replicated Cannajuice…

SS OTUG 420 - Captain’s Log
Stardate - Unknown

Nearly halfway home. Crew moral is at an all-time high. Everything is going well, like a dream that’s too good to be true. I try to fight this feeling of a lion pacing fiercly within the cage of my soul. Ever since we left the ancient Gonjahai planet, something doesn’t seem quite right…could the carvings in stone we deciphered be true?

“Engineering to the bridge.”

“Go ahead.”

“Captain, we’re losing power to the warp-drive. Quantum plasma rosin is leaking from a conduit on deck 7.”

“We can’t afford to lose any plasma, not after the weeks it took accelerating to 10xlightspeed! Dropping out of hyperspace to harvest more from the nearest star system will add months, if not years, to our travel time! Computer, what caused the leak on deck 7?!”

“ANALYZING…Unknown lifeforms detected.”

“Lifeforms?”

Suddenly, the ship experiences immense turbulence. In an instant, every deck goes dark. Moments later, emergency power kicks in.

“Captain! Hull rupture on decks 7 through 12! I’ve redirected remaining energy to force fields, not sure how long they’ll hold.”

“We’re under attack! Sound the alarm! Computer, emergency broadcast. All women and children to the escape pods. Everyone else, grab a photon flux phaser rifle and meet me at the 4x4 tent on deck 4! Engineering, get us out of warp before that hull breach tears the ship in half!”

“Aye aye, captain!”

Dropping out of hyperspace, we emerge from the spacial fissure, spinning chaotically. Hull debris scattering across the celestial horizon, reflecting light from nearby stars like ripe buds glistening at peak harvest.

“Computer, damage report!”

“SCANNING…Multiple casualties confirmed. Hull damage critical. Life support systems failing. Core unstable. Estimated time until complete core failure and detonation - 4 minutes, 20 seconds.”

Rogue Zero

Beyond the Rain

Orange Grove

Gorilla Bubble x Tomahawk

NYCD Auto x Strawberry Banana

Northern Berry x BOG LSD

Chocolate Chunk

Skynet x Alien OG

Durban x Hercules OG

Leaving a trail of Xenognat carcasses in his wake, OTUG knows there’s only a few moments left before the ship explodes.

“Computer, can the ship be made to run directly off the energy from the plants?!”

“CALCULATING…it is possible…although more plants would be required”

“Then there is but one path…”

ezgif.com-optimize

ezgif.com-optimize (1)

Good morning OG! :grinning:

50 Likes

good morning OTUG. Hello of a post. always a pleasure to read and watch.

:green_heart:

:dove:

8 Likes

Thank you @SaintAliasKnife :pray::grin:
It’s always a pleasure to have you grace my garden with your presence :relaxed:

Sorry I haven’t updated as much as I would like, @Indoornesian’s solo cup contest kept me pretty busy :joy:

12 Likes

I hope my thread grows up to be like your thread someday!:rofl: Outstanding awesomeness, OTUG!!
:grin::v:

7 Likes

Damn bro great post :clap::+1::joy:

First thing that orange glove looks killer
AMAZING WORK

Paps

8 Likes

Awesome post OTUG, is that lsd x northernberry from @smokenhike? If so I need to start some :green_heart: regardless your garden is beautiful.

6 Likes

Fuck yeah @Oldtimerunderground !!!

:partying_face:

8 Likes

Amazing looking plants!

6 Likes