OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

So, we are all in consensus? More Mighty Mites? OTUG? Lol, on the spot

11 Likes

Mighty Mite

Mighty Mite

Mighty Mite :tada:

We want the Mighty Mite……

12 Likes

Mighty Mite! The 90’s were 30 years ago not 20 my nephew reminds me. You’re welcome. Lmao

10 Likes

if you can find a non autoflowering mighty mite that packs some potency that would be an awesome reversal that was the sea of green big ticket back in the vancouver island knew many out door growers than who would have a couple hundred of them out in the bushes growing couple ounce plants. now thats a throw back

6 Likes

Tell your nephew that language isn’t acceptable :laughing::rofl:

5 Likes

Mighty Mite!

6 Likes

6 Likes

And another one popped, had to do some brain surgery

It survived

And I forgot to take a pic but another one just popped too, so that’s 3 out of 23 so far. Not sure if any more are going to make it, so I put down 10 more Mighty Mite seeds from 2009 generously gifted from @Floyd :pray:

Chopped 2 plants tonight

Katsu Bubba x Bubba Kush @Greasy

Blue Velvet S1 @Chronickyle

36 Likes

LOL, It looks like you have Miss January, February and March for next year’s calendar… :+1: :rofl:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Mighty mite she’s making you work to find life in those seeds. Hopefully you get a few more to sprout. Buds are looking good.

5 Likes

I love the way the tops grow on those Bubbas. I call that the sunflower or straw hat structure, when I see it. I’m very technical. :rofl::v:

5 Likes

Try yelling at the cups of soil with no plants. It may or may not work but you should feel better :smiley:

Great update @Oldtimerunderground !

6 Likes

Very nice @Oldtimerunderground man I love that bubba cross! Two of the best, I’m curious to know how she tastes when complete? I bet it’s unreal deliciousness!

4 Likes

And wooohoooo on the mighty mite! Yes :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Im glad something is happening, they were pretty old seeds.

4 Likes

:joy:
Thanks @Gpaw :grin:

For sure, these are the oldest seeds I’ve ever tried to sprout.

She came out real pretty on top eh? :heart_eyes::crazy_face:

Don’t forget to add a little sweet talk in between the screams :laughing:

Me too. I could barely smell it, everything else in the tent kinda subdued the aroma a bit.
One of the Deadzone x OG Chem Casey Jones from @VAkish smells like straight PVC glue!

I think 1 sprouting is a success, 3 is like a miracle! :rofl:

14 Likes

Ooooh nice! I love those potent nose burning Chemmy scents/tastes

4 Likes

Mmmm im a fan of those smells. I built alot of model cars when I was a kid, I remember when they quit making the good glue and started selling the lemon scented stuff that never seemed to dry. I pumped plenty of regular gas back before unleaded, that smelled good to me to. I don’t think I have any brain damage :joy:

6 Likes

There’s still some mighty mite seed packs on seedheaven that were made last year.

https://seedheaven.net/product/mighty-mite-ibl/

6 Likes

You know it’s good when you open that tent and get slapped in the face with it :raised_hand::hushed::laughing: my nose still tingling from last night :rofl:

That’s right where it brought me back, to the good old days of sniffing glue and huffing exhaust fumes from the back of the bus :joy:

I think after I smoke all these nugs I will have brain damage :brain: :exploding_head: :crazy_face:

I wish they still took cash in mail :sob:
I would’ve grabbed it and a couple different other ones I was eyeing that are now sold out :cry::joy:

7 Likes