Our ever changing grow

I’m really enjoying reading this thread and I think that I’m learning more about breeding and pollinating etc. And I just got done with week 4 of my flowering second grow and I am just trying to soak up all of the legit information and it’s a pleasure to be a part of the OG community since joining in December and I would love to get into all aspects of growing and I would be interested in donating some beans but not sure if I need a higher membership level first but I hope that your redemption run is very prosperous!..The Dude Abides

4 Likes

Theres lots of good growers here and lots to learn.
I learn something new all the time.
Thanks for reading

2 Likes

And I just am curious about what you need to be able to get involved with trading posts and breeders labs

3 Likes

You cant get into the free seeds thread?
You can give and receive there. You just have to build trust. Read posts and comment and give out your likes.

4 Likes

I see you’re friends will @PhilCuisine .
A respected member. I’d be happy to share with you

2 Likes

Back in the day the old Overgrow we had a saying, Overgrow the world and people will just give you seeds and clones even if you were just a member for only 1 day but this new Overgrow doesn’t allow it…you have to be a certain level or something…But not me, I’m old school Overgrow and if you really want seeds/cuttings I might be able to hook you up after your current grow…I have old school strains and my own personal crosses…

Homemade Strains Thread

6 Likes

Well @Hydro921 , The SLH seeds went from Water soak to seedlings in 5 days. I’ll send for sexing Tuesday. We’ll done.

7 Likes

Nice.
That’s was fast

3 Likes

No Shit that was fast, it just brings that flowering time that much sooner…LMAO

2 Likes

A little burn

14 Likes

A little burn just means your pushing it to the limits ! Looking good friend

4 Likes

Thanks man
Riding the lightning lol

4 Likes

Hey, could you please post a Pic of your Durban Sunrise for me? Please…

3 Likes

Durban sunrise @Bobgrows

Baby Durban sunrise

15 Likes

Thank you! :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Anytime…

1 Like

That looks nice!

3 Likes

Thanks brother

2 Likes