Our ever changing grow

Plants are looking great man, those girls are gonna be BEASTLY!!!
Your better half seems to have quite a green thumb herself, she does great with her autos.
She decided to give some photos a whirl eh?

5 Likes

Well that’s a good thing, I love watching your big beautiful girls :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’ll try to post more.
I suck at taking pictures
The stretch will be interesting

4 Likes

I had to put the growing with friends on mute at the growers network…it was killing my battery at work…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Lol a lot of talking in there when 4 or 5 people talking

2 Likes

I have my solos under 12/12 light.
Hoping they show sex quick

4 Likes

Around 4 weeks maybe 5 since sativa dom

3 Likes

They been up for a little over 3 weeks

2 Likes

you mean form seedling straight to 12/12? And when you find out about the sex, being a fem, you put her on 18/6 then? Interesting!! Nice work!

3 Likes

Can we do it with the solo cup and turn back to 18/6? Thanks.

3 Likes

Yip, I’ve done that, I’ve also cloned early flowering plants, and put them back on 18/6, while rooting

3 Likes

Not sure I follow you, but this is awesome. As per @Chronickyle’s suggestion, I’m on my 4th day with clones in water inside the 12/12 area, but didn’t dare to look! LOL! great!! Much better than waiting long and finding out later it’s a male!! Kudos!! I love OG!!!

2 Likes

I mean, when the plants from seed show sex, I will take clones, and root them back under 18/6, I’ve also done it vice versa, keeping the plants from seed in veg and take clones and put them under 12 n 12 while rooting.

4 Likes

Nice grow. Glad i stumbled across it.

3 Likes

Yes
I learned that from @HaRdRoC
I’ve had them on 12/12 since they came up.
They dont act like it bothers them a bit.

2 Likes

Thank you…

2 Likes

skunk # 1

GDP

First male plants
Smaller than I expected

12 Likes

That Skunk has a pretty nice cluster of sacks already

4 Likes

They are under a foot tall.
I thought they would be bigger but what do I know lol

3 Likes

That’s cause they’re in solo cups, if they had bigger pots, they would get bigger

3 Likes