Outdoor 2021 show us how your garden grows!

Hey there OGs! I’ve noticed that most folks have a dedicated grow log for their outdoor. I love reading through grow logs but what I like the most is the pictures. So this is meant to be a mostly picture thread.

If you’d like to post a grow log but for whatever reason don’t have the time/desire/ability to fill your thread with content…stop in here and post just some pics.

I’ll get the ball rolling with a pic of some hype cuts obtained from local Oregon dispensaries.

Let’s see what you’ve got OG:)!

16 Likes

14 Likes

A little Field Trip in our first outdoor grow!

5 Likes

Great to see you again, @almostdone. It looks like you have a prime spot this year. I hope the fires aren’t bugging you. Man, how times have changed.

I’ll try and get something posted in here. I haven’t fully committed to planting in ground. I have them all in pots atm, but may drop one or two right away. I have at least two to three volunteers that came up in the ground on their own, that are female. I have two monsters that are male.

I took plants to the mountains for friends and have to go up there to get a clone of each this week. I’m so busy trying to renovate this 125 yo property that my grows are not getting the attention like years before. I’ll have some pics for you though. :wink:

Happy growing! peace

3 Likes

Just a strip of Sun 1.bmp

8 Likes

double black freebie from g13, black domina X black domina. supposed to be mostly afghanni indica genetics. idk much about g13 but this plant has strong veg smells so I kept a clone for now.

I’m not sure how well it will finish. This is probably not a good outdoor strain in humid climates.

6 Likes

Blue Dream 600 gal bag P7222134 P7222130

7 Likes

600g! You rock @gramps

Im reading through some outdoor threads. Some shorter ones first but yours is at top of the must read!!! Fantastic

1 Like

Some seedlings that spent the first few weeks in a shaded part of a hoop house. I’m not there often and couldn’t figure out why they were growing so slowly. Doing much better now that they’re getting better light. This is the first year that we’ve relied solely on the on site well water…considering the well water has a starting ppm of 600-700!!! and is no where near potable…they’re doing ok despite some lockout.

Columbian gold 1978 from someone here on OG. I think there is more to the name but will have to check my notes.

Nanda Devi from rsc…not liking the water quality.

1 Like

Nice! Looks like it’s going to get pretty tight in there late season. Worse problems to have though. Keep us updated:)

1 Like

Looking good. I dig the companion plantings. Is that something similar to a blumat watering system on the right?

Hey Gman! Always good to hear from you.

Ten years ago I chopped all those blackberries down to the dirt and tiered part of the hillside. As you can see…the blackberries took it back. I wouldn’t call it prime but I’ve worked worse. No fires near me as of yet

All the plants in that first pic were the result of a rough week. Towards the end of it I had gathered up a couple dozen of the newest, big name hype strains from local dispos. All on emotion driven impulse…I should probably check in to the strainaholic thread. Lol. Was so bad I couldn’t even remember what I’d bought and accidentally bought one strain twice. Now they’re in the proving grounds. From past experience at this location I don’t expect any of them to finish but we’ll see.

I’m in the same boat with containers. Started too many seeds and don’t want to put any in the ground until they declare sex.

Just yesterday I started my own yearly cutting round up. After losing a few twenty year old cuts in other people’s gardens…I’ve decided to go back to maintaining ALL of the cuts I’ve collected over the last 20+ years. It’s a lot of work maintaining them all but I just can’t stand to loose any more of them.

1 Like

Dang gramps…that plants future must be soooo bright…it’s gotta wear shades😆.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, just much larger reservoir and effective radius. It holds at least 10 gallons which is nice!

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice boat load of bud

2 Likes

I had 6 females from a pack of Pineapple Fields-Dynasty…

3 Likes

Reminds me of @SmknCanuck ’s lake/marsh grows from OG 1.0. Haven’t seen him on here in many months! Hope you’re okay Brother Smkn!

MTH… my farmer buddy grew it last year, 8+ft. tall…

2 Likes