Outdoor 3 leaves

Did anyone that grow outdoor has a mutant that only grow 2 or 3 leaves

6 Likes

There are some strains that run 3 leaves for a bit. My sour diesel and motorbreath clones were both 3 leafers for a while. They grew out of it now but most of the fans are 5 leaf now.

6 Likes

It is revegging which is why.

1 Like

Three leaves are also fairly common with autoflowers.

2 Likes

If your outdoor, check your porch light or the neighbors lights to see if they may be interrupting your dark time. Looks like its re-vegging to me.

It pitch black only the stars shine one it

Has it always been outside?

Yea mate. I had one land race that grew only 2 leaves … afghani. Mutant but it was short and stocky

I agree…Some strains/genetics run the 3 leaf…Also stoked to hear U’ve seen them on Ur Diesel…Gives Me hope about my Pinky🙏🏾…@Bronek89 I just commented on this very topic a couple days ago…I dont think it should be labeled a Mutant but a Trait…

3 leaf LongIsland pink from this season.

3 leaf PinkMan Goo from last season

2 Likes

I’m in no way an expert. So I’m just speculating here. If it’s an auto flower, a fast flower or has been crossed with in auto in its genetic history, it could be genetics from the cannabis ruderalis which typically grow 5 or 3 fingered leaves. I’ve also heard that it could be a sign of plant stress, but I have nothing to back any of this up. I’m very much still learning

2 Likes

Pinkman goo did u get that pack from moutain fire genetics ?

Nah …I bought a couple of clones …Grew them at 2 different spots…The Flowers were Nice but not Narcotic enough for me…They did seem to be high in CBD cause She seemed to Numb pain rather well for a lot of folk…I did seed her though…

This is the 2nd PinkMan Goo I Grew at my In-Laws …Decent resin production & a heavy, dense yielder (dealt with some bud rot)…Easy feeder, burnt both Girls (Slightly) as teenagers trying to push them too hard …But again

mild in the Power depot…

3 Likes

I hunted out 40+ seeds of the Long Valley Royal Kush (mandelbrot/aficionado)
The keeper female I chose grew normal progression of leaf blades but her clones seem to only grow 3 fingered leaves despite 24hr lighting and vegging all winter. Even now in my greenhouse the new mother has not popped any 5 blade leaves yet. All 3 blade and she also throws preflowers as she vegges. A strange plant that seems to want to resist reverting back to full veg mode. She has excellent vigor and branch development and her flower is some really nice smoke. Making future seed with her may be a gamble but I might do it anyways.
Still a month or so to go before flowering should trigger so will see if she breaks the 3 blade leaf dominance.

3 Likes

How many weeks left on this one?
Ducks foot leaves kinda look like the other examples too.
My half bastard ruderalis gave me nice leaves and a few sacks though.

She’s from last Season’s Outdoor Grow…Photo not Auto my Friend…

@Bronek89 I have this Super Skunk that is a solid three leaf plant outside of a few large fan leafs. I also grew a Tangie before which spent most of it’s life this way.

2 Likes

2 Likes