🕊 Outdoor Adventures with your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman 2024 Edition!

Great to see you getting some much needed H2O! @Pigeonman

Im sure your plants and your legs are happy!

Your garden is nothing short of amazing, love all the variety you have.

Good luck for more rain sir!

Cheers bro!

4 Likes

Out of likes… but I would love to be a Pigeon at your property :green_heart: :rofl:

Keeping up the good vibes.

4 Likes

love the lush greenery!

3 Likes

We didn’t get anything yesterday. Oh well maybe tomorrow. My rain barrels are almost empty.

3 Likes

Raining up a storm now! :grinning:

5 Likes

YASSS @Crawfish !!!

It’s happening here as well. I should have 5 of 5 barrels full by the end of the day :joy:

7 Likes

I’m sure I knew what you meant @Pigeonman, but I just saw a Typo near the top, that you might want to Fix…

“into 18L (2 gallons) of water”

Have a great day Pigeonman !!

5 Likes

lol. Yeah I was filling 18l buckets and then dumping them out to 8l ones to mix! Great catch! Will edit later when less distracted.

:heart:

4 Likes

You got a whole sanctuary over there and I absolutely love it! :heart_eyes:

Pretty sure those bushes are going to out grow the trees! :wink:

6 Likes

@DannyTerpintine thanks! They are totally tree’s already! Will be posting an update later this morning.

:v:

4 Likes

Good to see you around again. I will post some pics of your Sour Pigeon and Limed Orange when I return. Take care.

3 Likes

Sometime tomorrow afternoon.

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful day and I spent 3 hours this morning recharging and taking my sweet ass time getting through the yard’s to do’s. I didn’t even get to the last part which is fertilizing the citrus trees but they can and will wait with no big deal.

I ended up spending 24+ hours straight at the hospital with my sister while my BIL was getting taken care of. The initial brain surgery did it’s job but sadly there was swelling during the full valve replacement so there is no doubt there’s permanent brain damage to both sides and we’ve been told to prepare for the worst.

We can only be there for my sis, and all of us know we can’t do more than we already are.

ezgif.com-optimize(4)

Now to share outside which has been helping me get through this.

:point_right: :play_or_pause_button: :point_left:
:point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

@defharo & @MissinBissin the fun continues! No fish emulsion this week as Netunes Harvest is stronger stuff vs the Alaska fish fertilizer I was using before.

Liquid gold I tell you! I pour it right onto the chicken shit pellets which will be their last top-dressing for the season.

Florida Ditch Weed:

Shiskaberry 3F2:

Sour Diesel: Danny T. Cut:

Frankenstein:

These plants are so dense I can to my “disappearing arm” trick!

Limed-Orange:

UK Cheese:

Coastal Blueberry:

Alaska Thunderfuck:

Frankenstein:

All the best everyone, I’m off again to my sis at the hospital.

:hugs:

:metal:

32 Likes

I love the look of your Sour Diesel: Danny T. Cut. Really, all your trees are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Here’s to your diligence @Pigeonman and some of that Black Gold.

Your entire Garden is beautiful

I’m Sending the Positive Stuff for your Sister !

6 Likes

Glad you are there for you sis man good brother! Plants are looking amazing wow can’t wait to see the colas from them. Glad you got rain! We got a 2 min light drizzle yesterday :rofl::rofl:.

6 Likes

Your garden is fantastic, I’m dying of envy! :dizzy_face:
Greetings, strength and health for your family!

5 Likes

Yeah over all healthy looking plants :star_struck: let’s get ready for Buds :green_heart:

3 Likes

Every day I sit in a hospital watching my sister collapse as he husband’s situation becomes more and more real to her. I’ve been soaking up all the negativity from this place from 10am-9pm since wednesday of last week.

2/3rd brain-death…
Shit’s unreal…

I just needed to get this out somewhere. thanks everyone for the support I’m gonna go re-charge watering my plants before heading to her place to go back to the ICU together.

Hug your loved ones tight folks.

:heart:

29 Likes

Sending you some positive vibes, such a tough situation to deal with. All the best Brother, it’s tough, but it sounds like you’re stepping up to the plate for the family. Hang in there. You’re strength will help her through this terrible time.

15 Likes