Outdoor Autos. Chocolate Thai & Purple Gelato

These are my outdoor plants. Just moved them outside, and BOOM big thunderstorm hits. Happy Summer solstice! They are 2 Chocolate Thai Autos, and 1 Purple Gelato. The boxes are my Pineapple Express crosses. Sour Diesel, Apex, Pineapple Chunk, GMO x Purple Sweetz, Mixed Nutz, and Jr Mint Blueberry Cupcake MAC1. Clones are camping out in the cherry tomato tent, with battery powered clip-on fan. It’s been great for keeping the rain off them.

16 Likes

Hard outta likes.

Your grow looks fabulous, IMO! Seat pulled up.

4 Likes

Love the garden! Phenomenal auto grow, too! You’ll find a bunch of auto enthusiasts here, including myself. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Here’s inside. I needed more space to put up some nets. That CT1 has some beautiful huge buds going. CT2 was a runt, and got topped, but it’s coming along. The window sill boxes are all photo/regular’s. I’m female hunting.

7 Likes

Just went thru the phone. Pics from June 18.

5 Likes

I hate snails. They were all over the window sill boxes last night, after a storm. YUCK.

2 Likes

Your plants look awesome!

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Indoor stuff

1 Like

Outdoor clone bubbler tote setup. solar powered.

1 Like

Some of that cured trim ice bubble hash, and the Jack Herer (top) and the Luxor’s Chocolate CBD (bottom, 1:1)

Nice big king size cone roll tonight. Threw in some tobacco for the hash to melt into. I’ll sleep well with the CBD’s in there. It feels good to have my own supply of medicine. hash is a bit darker now.

I chopped that Chocolate Thai Auto, the CT2 tag, with the huge nugs. It was getting some bud rot, and those spots are cleaned off. Washed in h2o2. hanging to dry. purple gelato smells amazing right now.

1 Like

2 Likes