🕊 - Outdoor Growing Adventures With Your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman - 2021/2022

Yeah I only topped this thing once, then LST it with a few bends; everything else is all due to your solid genetics mixing there buddy. I did strip the lower canopy and it’s got lots of airflow. Y’all can’t see it in the image but trust me. :smiley:

@JohnnyPotseed ; looking at your grows I doubt it! :heart:

3 Likes

It’s sunny so I can take a few photos! It’s been dreary, dark and raining the last few days and the plants have been thankful.

Kosher Kush:

Must not be a Frum, as we can see her ankles & legs!!!:

Gelato (larry bird 33):

White Widow x Critical Orange:

Check out the gams on this lady:

UK Cheese:

Biggest Olive on my tiny Olive Tree:

Pomegranates are starting to show up:

Garden Huckleberry is getting HUGE:

Flowers of the Garden Huckleberry (edible nightshade):

Berries of the Garden Huckleberry (edible nightshade):

When compost heap, why not potato?:

There is a reason for the Potato Blossom festivals:

I’m glad we have a tool for picking all of these, jam to be made (red/white currants):

Aussie Oxheart Tomatos are living up to their rep:

Thanks for checking in! Happy growing!

13 Likes

SO MANY RASPBERRIES JAM IS BEING MADE:

13 Likes

Glad you gave it a try cuz! It does show in the product growth from almost the first day.

3 Likes

Wait until my end of week photos! The Kosher Kush is doing what I hate it does indoors and STRETCHING TO THE SKIES LIKE AN OLYMPIC GYMNAST!

3 Likes

It all looks really good man, a lot of our shrubs and bushes have grown more this year than the previous 2 put together.

3 Likes

Just picked all my black raspberries and tried a “easy no gelatin recipe” uses less sugar and made syrup instead delicious syrup but very hard to spread well very easy too easy to spread. What’s your technique? Might either recoil and add pectin or gelatin.

3 Likes

That sounds delicious!

I go with equal parts sugar to fruit a little lemon and no pectin. Some things like my Gooseberries set firm, this rasp jam looks horrorshow but sooo good. Tomorrow i’m making current jam and tayberry jam.

6 Likes

:notes: She’s all right, she’s all right :notes:
:notes: That girl’s all right with me yeah :notes:
:notes: She’s a super thrive, super thrive :notes:
:notes: She’s super thrivey, super thrive, super thrive :notes:

U.K. Cheese:

Gelato (Larry Bird 33):

Kosher Kush:

Kosher Kush be growing up like:

Thanks for checking in! Hope your plants are as happy as mine currently are!

15 Likes

It’s been a rough week so I’ve been looking after everything but haven’t posted much. Gonna try to change that and do a few shots every few days again.

I just started giving the girls flower nutrient solution and will be increasing the PPM each week for the next while with a tapering off period followed by flush weeks in September. It feels weird saying September but it’s not that far away… (sigh).

Nothing has gotten as big as last years… and in a way I’m slightly grateful because trim jail was long and hard (3/4 lb after dry and cure from 1x plant). There’s still tonnes of time to grow so we’ll all see what happens.

UK Cheese:

Gelato (Larry Bird 33):

Kosher Kush:

The rest of the garden has been doing great considering the unstable weather. Some things are happier than other’s and i’m just gonna work with that :laughing: .

Bay Tree:

Scotch Bonnet:

Guava:

Olive:

Olive (Close up):

Plumeria:

Night Blooming Jasmine:

Pomegranate:

Pomegranate (Close up):

Meyer Lemon:

Calamondin Orange:

Key Lime:

Eureka Lemon:

Persian Lime:

Ruby Red Grapefruit:

Makrut Lime:

Makrut Lime (Close up of fruit):

White Grapefruit:

Hops:

Garden Huckleberry:

Garden Huckleberry (Close up):

Shepherd Pepper:

Shepherd Pepper (Close up):

NFT Beans (purple):

NFT Beans (green):

Tomatos (grocery bag as a pot):

Tomatos (grocery bag as a pot):

Tomatos (grocery bag as a pot)

Romanesco Broccoli, Shepherd Peppers, Scarlet Runner Beans (are covered in :honeybee: )

Dinosaur Kale & Collard Greens:

Tomatos (in ground):

Pawpaw 1:

Pawpaw 2:

Pawpaw 3:

Morning Glories, Geraniums, Datura Metal:

Butterfly Bush (covered in :butterfly: )

Native Wild Flower “Butterflyway” (the far flowers are 10feet tall!!!):

Cosmos “fence”:

Datura Metal (flowers opening next week!):

Brugmansia porch:

Brugmansia Flowers (1ft long and you can smell em next house over):

Thanks for checking in everyone!
All the best to you and yours!

Much :heart: !

18 Likes

OK lol it’s official…I’m jealous! Lovely plants and garden cuz! :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

6 Likes

Just gorgeous @Pigeonman beautiful work all around here!!

Would you think a cardamon seed from the spice jar would sprout? I wanna grow some cardamon!

3 Likes

I feel like this is an off OG badge that’s better than any of the actual OG badges!
“Badges? We don’t need to stinking Badges!”

Seriously though, thanks @JohnnyPotseed & @catapult ; much appreciated.

No idea about the pods, but try it! It’s how I grow my Cilantro! :smiley:

2 Likes

The rains and the heat brought a lot of joy to my Daturas and now they’re giving that joy back to me!!

14 Likes

Gorgeous! Love your garden! All of my cannabis is smaller this year too. The White Widow cross looks interesting. I always feel like ww needs something. She’s generally pretty lackluster in flavor. I call it the water of bud. Hope the Orange gives it some!

2 Likes

Thanks @Meesh ! The WWxCO was gifted to me and bred by @Foreigner . I’m not sure if he’s run them yet or if I have lucked out as the tester! Will fully report once it’s all done and cured and hope for some nice terps to pop.

2 Likes

Steady as she goes! Leaves started to go lime last week so I foliar fed with worm casting tea yesterday and already they looked better today. In addition I used the castings from the tea to make a slurry of worm casting sludge to boost them also by the roots. Tomorrow will be regular feedings.

WWxCO:

WWxCO = STACKED (@Foreigner , you’re gonna love it when you grow out your creation!)

UK Cheese:

Gelato:

Kosher Kush:

Did A LOT of yard work today so that’s all the images I got for you wonderful people. I’ll take garden pics through the week and post here and there.

ESPECIALLY THE DWARF POMEGRANATE

Hail and horn-throws to y’all for checking in!
All the best.

17 Likes

Everything looks great!

To my eye you’re getting some orange traits based on the leaf shape. But it’s hard to tell. The cm and the ww are both broad leaf.

6 Likes

DUDE. This WWxCO you made is a beast. I can see the nugs at the top in my minds eye and they are SPECTACULAR!. :fist:t4:

6 Likes

You are doing her up right. She looks healthy happy and huge!

3 Likes