Outdoor Growing with V(closed due to stolen plants)

Another summer approaches the Ozarks once again…

I have taken two Skunk 91’ :seedling:from @Craigson15 , two Lowland Afgani × Daku :seedling: and four Deep Chunk × Jungle Spice from @lefthandseeds and started them off in jiffy cups.
These spent their first week in full sun :sun_with_face: in the day and the evenings :crescent_moon: in the attic under the burples.

As Iam digging I hit a rock…

Bat guano that I’ve hoarded for ten years.
In the ground…just gotta make sure they dont dry out the first week…rain is due this weekend sometime…

25 Likes

Looks like a good start, will keep an eye, good luck & good weather … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looks like flint, I wish we had flint here in Nova Scotia. I used to do flint napping in the UK where it is plentiful. Nothing hard enough here, that you can flake bits off except bottle bottoms.

4 Likes

Lookin’ good V! Can’t wait to see how they turn out!

2 Likes

Ooh fun! You are braver than I. I’m still nervous about putting them into the soil. Have bug paranoia after my attack. lol

3 Likes

I only pulled one tick off. Good so far…plus I use the same spot each year. I have bigger pest to fry…

5 Likes

Looks good! I look forward to following your progress… Good luck!

4 Likes

Great start. Was hoping to get some in the ground myself but so bogged down with work and trimming time is killing me dont think I’m gonna make it in time.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Nice! I’d be so paranoid having them outside that small…

3 Likes

Iam used to trying to germ 20 seeds and get one to pop…so I am taking advantage of seeds that germ easy and getting these outside in the next few week’s. I have another spot with a bit more Sun. Cant leave these out in the open… the choppers will spot em.

6 Likes

I planted 3 Dragonsblood X Hashplant and 3 Jelly Pie F2 from @MomOnTheRun, 3 Blackdomina#1 X Junglespice, 3 Blackdomina#2 X Junglespice and 3 Junglespice#6 from @lefthandseeds, 3 Sebrings Revenge from @Sebring, 3 Zamaldelica X Devil×Lowryder auto, 3 Critical Orange Punch auto (sativa pheno) X Devil×Lowryder (Thank you @ReikoX and @Spacecowboy) and one mystery bag seed from a dispensary…

15 Likes

The Zamdelica X Devil x Lowryder will not auto flower until these are F2 and it will still be only 25% auto ratio. So I want to keep these in pots outside and bring them indoors and grow them in the attic. At least until the Zamaldelica/GDP seed run is over they have to stay outside.

4 Likes

He was careful not to trample my plants :turtle:.

19 Likes

You have funny looking ground hogs where you are :wink:

8 Likes

I picked him up and moved him closer to the water…one thing I thought was weird is when i picked him up he didn’t go into his shell. Reminded me of Gary from spongebob.

16 Likes

Are you sure all of your weed seedlings are intact? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Manual like over-ride! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(Ace just came out with an auto Zam too, still in their R&D section.)

3 Likes

Attack?
Whuuuut? (20 char)
You OK?

So what do you have there? Eastern Box?
That carapace is stunning. Wow.

That guy is either used to being handled and/or you are a very good person.

5 Likes